Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Oh she is coming to deliver, to slay and to snatch our wigs :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

If you can stomach orange trees- maybe you should revisit ancient dreams :biblio: :w8ing:

At least she’s not singing about how the oranges are contributing to her body image / eating disorder :oic2: like some other girlies

I just got into Marina, very excited to see a new album coming!

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

At least she’s not singing about how the oranges are contributing to her body image / eating disorder :oic2: like some other girlies

Is this a Tove Lo reference?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

IMG-4447.jpg

the cherry bag :oic2:<3 

IMG-4448.jpg

IMG-4449.jpg

IMG-4446.jpg

Maybe it’s just me being delulu but I feel like we will be getting a Marina x one of the Grant sisters selfies this year :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Yesterday I fell asleep and out of nowhere my head started playing Froot songs like Happy and Blue. These are one of her best songs! :true:

url%5D

On 1/13/2024 at 9:38 AM, Embach said:

I'm probably the only person on Earth who actually enjoyed Love Fear era. It was fun for me, I don't care. It's mostly because it was such a terrible time in my personal life, so this album kind of...helped me get through this :emma:

Honestly that’s what’s so magical about music, it can have so much different meaning to everyone! I think thats beautiful :) 🩷 I still appreciate it for what it is 

I wanna drink until I ache
I wanna make a big mistake
I want blood, guts, and angel cake
I'm gonna puke it anyway

tumblr_mavwrdgUlB1qbuaimo1_500.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

marina posted an update about her CFS to her instagram stories:

My life has changed significantly in the last 8 months. Grateful to say I feel about 80% back to normal. Most symptoms are gone and there are practices I do daily to avoid flare ups. (Breathwork is one of them)

Recovery has been confusing and frustrating at times. But it's taught me the personal lessons I've long needed to learn.

CFS is often triggered by a physical event combined with a history of chronic stress. Changing the latter is the key to lasting recovery. It took me a long time to understand the root of this is nervous system dysfunction.

I experienced high anxiety and emotional stress daily for many years and it is taking time to unlearn these ways of being.

There is no pill you can take. Recovery doesn't happen overnight. It's a "software" issue, not a physical one. I think this is why it's so poorly understood by the medical community.

I'm still in the process of healing and regardless of what I've been through, I wouldn't change a thing.

More to share when I'm a little further along❤️

12 minutes ago, williamprb said:

radioactive protools leaked lemme remember how to do this again

the instrumental bridge is so much more interesting, it’s a shame there aren’t any mastered vocals to see what she was going to do with it.
edit: though I suppose maybe she didn’t know what to do with it and that’s why it was scrapped. 

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

help popcrave posting it despite her deleting it quick as hell… 😭 

if it was a womans leaks she wouldnt post anything like that... really weird behaviour from her honestly 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

if it was a womans leaks she wouldnt post anything like that... really weird behaviour from her honestly 

drake follows her too… i think she just wants him very badly djdhsjhrkdhd