Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

• To Be Human is a messy woke hypocritical song.

Hypocritical, how?

• I already feel like I want brand new music from her.

well yeah, don't we all want Marina no. 5 already?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

this thread honestly makes me so depressed, no wonder Marina left socials... I wish there was more positivity in here.

This!! But to be honest I think that sometimes forums like these attract people with more negative opinions because they are the proper places for people to share their honest opinions both positive and negative.

One of her best songs tbh + the best lyrics

so marina has a song about learning to be soft in order to be strong and the best lyrics on the record are "i can no longer ignore the ivy"????? ?? ?? ??

Why is there so much negativity in this thread?? You all are grown, and I’m so, so sick it all this toxic, childlike behavior. Get your shit together or stop posting

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

so marina has a song about learning to be soft in order to be strong and the best lyrics on the record are "i can no longer ignore the ivy"????? ?? ?? ??

Why are you using just that line as excuse? I love both songs but they have different messages lol, so what's the point on comparing them :wtfney:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The song as a whole saying for example "this life dont suit me anymore" and the fact that she complains that the animals + nature know their way through life while she as a Human doesnt know what to do with her life (Fear will work that better) (which is soooo relatable for the majority of the people) let alone the visuals and the flow of the song. Imo one of the best from the album lyrically and by melody

y'all can't take a critic lol. the album isn't that good and that's it. there's no negativity in being honest.

I think that the complaints about the "negativity" on this thread are also about the fact that everybody on here seems so sad and at each others throat all the time. maybe I'm wrong but that's just how I see it.

The past pages were a mess but I gotta tell y’all that people are overly dramatic about this album. Clearly she took another path with Love + Fear as she wanted to try something new, but stans will always say bullshit in the present and call it a masterpiece when a new album comes. Love + Fear wasn’t even bad as most people think, they just hate new things.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

The past pages were a mess but I gotta tell y’all that people are overly dramatic about this album. Clearly she took another path with Love + Fear as she wanted to try something new, but stans will always say bullshit in the present and call it a masterpiece when a new album comes. Love + Fear wasn’t even bad as most people think, they just hate new things.

someone pin this post in this thread

negAbhB.png

y'all can't take a critic lol. the album isn't that good and that's it. there's no negativity in being honest.

don’t be delusional

people were seriously in here saying that her album isn’t even art - how is that not negative?

14417469274.gif

don’t be delusional

people were seriously in here saying that her album isn’t even art - how is that not negative?

I mean...I’m not sure what’s so extreme about that. The album isn’t art, and that’s fine. It’s a passable record that isn’t as artistic as her previous records. That’s not negative.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I mean...I’m not sure what’s so extreme about that. The album isn’t art, and that’s fine. It’s a passable record that isn’t as artistic as her previous records. That’s not negative.

I’m sorry I have to disagree. Maybe it’s not AS artistic as her previous works, but it’s still MUSIC whether we love it or hate it. & music is still a form of art, no matter how generic an individual may find it...

This is nowhere near my favorite Marina album & definitely not her best but it’s still art! I just can’t sit by & let y’all rip it to shreds I’m sorry lol I love her too much.

14417469274.gif