Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

When Love + Fear first came out, I didn’t really have time to listen to it with my undivided attention, so I was waiting to have an opinion. I definitely think you need to be a certain state of mind for it, and if you are, it’s absolutely beautiful. It’s no Froot, but it’s a lot better than I initially thought. Spent a whole day listening to it over and over and it was such a rejuvenating experience. I didn’t really appreciate the subtleties of the sonics at first, but now I feel like no other sounds would suit it. In ways it reminds me a bit of The Sensual World by Kate Bush or Rhymes & Reasons by Carole King. It’s slowly becoming my second favourite Marina album.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

THIS LOOK THOUGH :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_ppvk0cQYqH1vmvsx8o1_1280.jpg

L+F did not deserve this look. this is a FROOT visual y'all....

this should have been the cover photo for gold  :makeup:

No the Gold cover is beautiful and matches completely the visuals of FROOT. This doesn’t

No the Gold cover is beautiful and matches completely the visuals of FROOT. This doesn’t

(edit: please ignore this poorly thought out response)

It does though? In this picture she is actually wearing gold, and not cherry red but whatever... 

The cover photo for gold is nice, but I feel like it doesn't match the fruit that goes with it.

It does though? In this picture she is actually wearing gold, and not cherry red but whatever... 

The cover photo for gold is nice, but I feel like it doesn't match the fruit that goes with it.

What does it have to do with the song?? just because she’s wearing a yellow dress it suddenly matches Gold, a song about being satisfied with what you have achieved?

FROOT whole visual shtick was very 80s inspired, with bright colours and monochromatic backdrops and imho it works

This is definitely not it

she's like a fine wine tbh. she keeps getting more and more beautiful by each day  :flutter:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I'm really late discovering AURA for real (thanks to @ for making a playlist for me <3) but I've noticed The Seed sounds a lot like Handmade Heaven in the verses, like she was directly inspired to make her own version with her own experience.

sry if someone has mentioned this b4

Geisha inspired? She's been really into that. Or someone enlighten me with what other cultures could have inspired this.

Zero Life Is Strange and True slander on this site thank u.

NMS is the worst on the album. Call me tasteless.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Zero Life Is Strange and True slander on this site thank u.

NMS is the worst on the album. Call me tasteless.

NMS is lyrically far superior to True and that’s just faxxx henny. Stop deluding yourself. :illumarina:

14417469274.gif