Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

imagine how tired we are of the l+f hate

So u saying gold is a skip is not hating on gold but me saying lf is a skip for me (which it truly is) is hate?

The fact y’all need to brush off every criticism as hate is really telling of how it doesn’t actually have any argument to stand on aside from “but I like if” but that’s tea for another day

The only skip is L+F

girl

go outside

make friends

do something useful in your life but please, stop saying the same tired stupid shit in this thread 24/7, yes, we understand it, you dislike the album, we got it clear

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So she liked one of the posts agaisn't swift but disliked after few minutes. Probably catching up with Pop World.

Wondering which songs she'll take off from the setlist for the new ones. Probably are you satisfied is going away but wish she would keep it.

L+F was one of the worst artistic declines of the last five years. Terribly cringy lyrics and a basic, forgettable mainstream production that already sounded like old milk when it came out.

However, when you accept that we won't be getting any creative approaches to pop music from her anymore, Karma is a pretty fun song

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

listen. 

Marina REALLY has passes her prime, sadly. her album is just... manufactured and generic. 

I'm sure the songs are good to some people, but it's not for everyone and that HAS to be understood.

The reason I haven't even listened to the album twice is because there are so many songs that are so much better, more diverse, and just sound more meaningful that what marina put on L+F. 

EVERY song sounds the same and it was very hard to tell which track was which because of how similar they all are.

it is PERFECT for an album to have cohesive songs, but it's not good when they all sound the same.

an album can sound cohesive and well put together without reusing the same four chords and reusing the same lyrics for each song.

giphy.gif

Starring Role is and will always be THAT song

THIS. the production alone makes that girl shine, but then you bring in the incredibly relatable and specific lyrics... in my top 5 fav songs ever for sure omg.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

tired of every1 shitting on l+f. you dont have to like it but why do so many people feel like they have to focus on the negatives of the album instead of the positives??? i had to unsave the album from spotify cuz i just got so exhausted of everyone discussing its shortcomings and i couldnt enjoy it anymore. it's my least fave marina album, but its not garbage just cuz u dont like it!!! surely the joy u get out of shitting on something over & over again must get less and less satisfying each time  :flop:

ps stream end of the earth!!!