Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

RELAX!!! We know you don't like the record, and it's perfectly fine to share your opinion once or twice, but there's no need to do it so excessively and in such a rude manner!

rude?? i literally said unseasoned chicken...

i just thought i'd seize the moment bc it was a fun joke??

rude?? i literally said unseasoned chicken...

i just thought i'd seize the moment bc it was a fun joke??

i think people stopped finding them funny after you kept banging on about how much you dislike the album for the 100th time.

I still don’t get why people don’t like this album, I genuinely think it’s amazing, it’s a mishmash of TFJ, EH and Froot all in one

I love the album, but I think the mishmash thing is why they don't like it.

giphy.gif

I still don’t get why people don’t like this album, I genuinely think it’s amazing, it’s a mishmash of TFJ, EH and Froot all in one

it really isn't. Some songs sound like songs from her previous albums, but overall the album is very watered down and doesn't sound like anything in particular. Also, just because some of the lines/ lyrics are similar to to some of her lyrics in previous albums, doesn't mean the albums are similar. It just means that Marina has ran out of lyric ideas.  

NMS, EYL, BIL, too afraid, Karma, OT, you, baby, true, SS, and PDCM; in what way are these songs even remotely a mashup of her previous albums' sounds? 

"y'all don't like this album cause it's different, we're not getting a TFJ/EH/FROOT pt 2"

"this album is like all three albums combined"

CHOOSE ONE GAYS

it really isn't. Some songs sound like songs from her previous albums, but overall the album is very watered down and doesn't sound like anything in particular. Also, just because some of the lines/ lyrics are similar to to some of her lyrics in previous albums, doesn't mean the albums are similar. It just means that Marina has ran out of lyric ideas.  

NMS, EYL, BIL, too afraid, Karma, OT, you, baby, true, SS, and PDCM; in what way are these songs even remotely a mashup of her previous albums' sounds? 

"y'all don't like this album cause it's different, we're not getting a TFJ/EH/FROOT pt 2"

"this album is like all three albums combined"

CHOOSE ONE GAYS

“It really isn’t. Some songs sound like songs from her previous albums” WHICH ONE IS IT DICKHEAD?

I’m not saying ALL the songs sound like her previous sound but a lot of them do, Marina has a specific style of you know how to listen for it.

giphy.gif