Sign in to follow this  
smoledman

Lizzy Grant's Looks / Persona

I've seen how Lana looked a few years back and there was nothing wrong with her. Of course her current look makes her stand out and is important for being a "star", but honestly I wish she would go back to that girl next door.

I've seen how Lana looked a few years back and there was nothing wrong with her. Of course her current look makes her stand out and is important for being a "star", but honestly I wish she would go back to that girl next door.

I just want to kiss lizzy grant in a chevrolet :defeated:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I sometimes, wanna see that side of her, I mean I love the vixen she is now BUT I would love to see that side of her of beeing a little boy-ish and dumb like any teenager. I thought we see that side when she is with fans or in candids but her looks still screams "SEXY".

I wished I knew about her back in 2006...

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Maybe, just maybe, Lana Del Rey is like a China Russian Doll, and when you open her up, inside of her there is Lana Del Ray, and inside of Lana Del Ray there is Lana Rey Del Mar, and inside of Lana Rey Del Mar there is Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, and inside of Sparkle Jump Rope Queen there is May Jailer, and inside of May Jailer there is Lizzi Grant, and inside of Lizzi Grant there is Lizzy Grant.

:ohmy:

Someone just needs to start opening Lana Del Rey up.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Maybe, just maybe, Lana Del Rey is like a China Russian Doll, and when you open her up, inside of her there is Lana Del Ray, and inside of Lana Del Ray there is Lana Rey Del Mar, and inside of Lana Rey Del Mar there is Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, and inside of Sparkle Jump Rope Queen there is May Jailer, and inside of May Jailer there is Lizzi Grant, and inside of Lizzi Grant there is Lizzy Grant.

Adding this to my mental list of lana del conspiracies. I can't see it not being true.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I tried to do that...

NSFW +18

43124-dead_body-1lccnnj.jpg

No, your theory is fake

NSFW +18

I'm 18+ and I didn't want to see that :whoopi:

BTW I edited the title to be a little more specific.

I think each look is gorgeous but "Lizzy" just seemed so much more vibrant and happy although she was still recording very depressing music, I miss that.

I'm 18+ and I didn't want to see that :whoopi:

BTW I edited the title to be a little more specific.

I think each look is gorgeous but "Lizzy" just seemed so much more vibrant and happy although she was still recording very depressing music, I miss that.

It was under ur own risk :uh:

You were expecting some nudity didn't you? :creepna:

Duh I mean what happened to photo-105.png?_r=1355837878? :uh:

*here have a rub gif*

tumblr_lqgyy5wJ1p1qiqa3d.gif

tumblr_lqgzrv7PdJ1qiqa3d.gif

Have u ever tried to fuck with a zombie? I mean one day I saw a movie about that, It impresed me

[i wished I can post nude gifs, those have the best reactions ever

:pft: but some people enjoy the forum with their kinds]

Do we think Lana chose her current look or is being 'advised/moulded'? I can never be sure with that industry. She probably wanted a new look for the new name...

Anyway if i had my way I'd want May/Lizzy back. I love her lack of style, tomboyish clothes, messy untameable hair. Because I'm a bit scruffy myself and she's way more relate-able to me like that. Not that i blame her for becoming the siren she is, I'd love someone to perdy me up and sort me out. Lord knows i can't do it myself, nor could i be bothered to maintain it myself.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I like her styling most of the time. the combination of movie star hair/makeup and casual clothes is really cute. I really wish that she had left her natural features alone, of course she looks beautiful but she was just as gorg before

I still like my Lynchian psychogenic fugue theory.

Open up your butterfly doors, heavy hitter. Let's ch-ch-change our DNA.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I just want to kiss lizzy grant in a chevrolet

And I just want to film that.

Lights, camera, accion!

tumblr_mdzlu4LLcQ1rjry6bo1_500.jpg

I like my girls insane..

tumblr_m0724tt8aE1rp8fcho1_500.png

Maybe, just maybe, Lana Del Rey is like a China Russian Doll, and when you open her up, inside of her there is Lana Del Ray, and inside of Lana Del Ray there is Lana Rey Del Mar, and inside of Lana Rey Del Mar there is Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, and inside of Sparkle Jump Rope Queen there is May Jailer, and inside of May Jailer there is Lizzi Grant, and inside of Lizzi Grant there is Lizzy Grant. :ohmy: Someone just needs to start opening Lana Del Rey up.

After the Lana Del Rey Music Box, and Cinnamon Toilet Paper, I'm gonna make a Lana Del Rey Matryoshka Doll business plan, who wants to invest fellas? #MePledgeAllegianceToPapaGrantBusinessEmpire

Adding this to my mental list of lana del conspiracies. I can't see it not being true.

Her myriads of names, and a conspiracy theory?

tumblr_m2f7hzOLfk1rp8fcho1_500.jpg

:eek:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

sometimes i still can't believe that she like, exists. i mean look at her. compound it with that brain, and you've got the most effective form of conversion therapy available to man

tumblr_mela3uzMNQ1rdv16ko1_500.gif

she was always beautiful, but.. i've also been staring at this gif for about 9 minutes

ZRBNill.jpg