List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

"Why is Tropico not a real title?!"

"I never said that....now what does line 11

say?!"

"We quoted your post"

"Fake Rollex."

62de23.png

SoftwareUpgrade you are a nice member and have been fair to me... so I will find this post in jest. 

To treat the Tropico project idea as a fact does not make sense in my opinion. At the same time, we can look at a real photo and try to figure out what is written on a piece of paper. Likewise, someone can try to decipher a shopping list of hers without trying to treat that list as a scrapped album or project of sorts. Clearly the titles are real songs as they have leaked. It is unclear whether these songs actually belonged to a project (only proof provided is this out of context photo and fan speculation and possibly fake metadata.)

Just now, DinahLee said:

You guys need to let that LQ picture of a piece of paper Go.

I'm positive Lana cannot even recite any of the songs on the spot... Let me alone remember if they belonged to this supposed album... She cannot even remember the lyrics to some of her songs. 

I thought we all agreed the question cannot even be answered bc Lana never makes final decisions on these things until the body of work is finished.. the title Tropico was used interchangeably with "2nd studio album/Lp2" when Lana was recording whatever was coming after Paradise so I doubt the tracklist was ever even finalized.. whatever is on that piece of paper is probably just whatever Lana thought it would be on the day she happened to scribble it down ?

4 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

SoftwareUpgrade you are a nice member and have been fair to me... so I will find this post in jest. 

To treat the Tropico project idea as a fact does not make sense in my opinion. At the same time, we can look at a real photo and try to figure out what is written on a piece of paper. Likewise, someone can try to decipher a shopping list of hers without trying to treat that list as a scrapped album or project of sorts. Clearly the titles are real songs as they have leaked. It is unclear whether these songs actually belonged to a project (only proof provided is this out of context photo and fan speculation and possibly fake metadata.)

I'm positive Lana cannot even recite any of the songs on the spot... Let me alone remember if they belonged to this supposed album... She cannot even remember the lyrics to some of her songs. 

man this has to be some AI shit cause ain’t no way :air:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Well when you say it like that.... :trisha:

I think my favorite part is the fact we don't even have the original picture (??), just that enlarged and edited version trying to re-write what's on the front.

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

I think my favorite part is the fact we don't even have the original picture (??), just that enlarged and edited version trying to re-write what's on the front.

it's likely on lanapedia, i'll go find it

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

@Wait For Life where are you

A certain user is driving me away from this place.. still trying to figure out the block feature

Anyways who’s gonna add Sunset Boulevard to that list it’s real

Okay, so at the end of the day we can all agree that Tropico WAS a placeholder "title" for the upcoming album, at that time. Most Lipsters will headcanon/shorthand it and just refer to it as Tropico due to that being the only "named" title we have....right :dua:? Or does @Strangelove want to imply that Tropico could "be anything" on that paper, and was never a "title". The Lipster doth protest too much, methinks :agree:. The majority will continue to call it Tropico, that's just how it be :popcorn:

Fun fact: Lana was actually the original feature in mind for Cardi B’s “WAP”

She even recorded her verse but it still hasn’t leaked yet. Cardi didn’t go with releasing it because Lanas verse wasn’t explicit enough. I’ve heard the demo and she starts rapping about ranches, flannels and Nikki Lane. 

You didn’t hear this from me though…

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

If we know which studio she was at in that photo, we can find the nearest landfill and go on a lanaboards excursion to try to find the paper. I assume she threw it out so we can go dumpster diving for it.

Lipster field trip! 📃 🚌

XUTFC4-TLSBAL5-CXQBQUCD52-CPA.jpg

Edit: The way it's apart of a notepad, so if she didn't throw it out- we won't see it until she dies, and then 5 years later at the Juliens Estate auction :trisha:

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Okay, so at the end of the day we can all agree that Tropico WAS a placeholder "title" for the upcoming album, at that time. Most Lipsters will headcanon/shorthand it and just refer to it as Tropico due to that being the only "named" title we have....right :dua:? Or does @Strangelove want to imply that Tropico could "be anything" on that paper, and was never a "title". The Lipster doth protest too much, methinks :agree:. The majority will continue to call it Tropico, that's just how it be :popcorn:

The facts: 

1. Fans have speculated Tropico was the name for the second album. 

2. We have a single piece of paper that's mostly illegible that Lana wrote on with song titles. 

3. There is possibly fake metadata attached to the songs. Anyone can edit this data. 

Fans can come to their own conclusions. One conclusion I didn't come to was Tropico was ever the title of her next album or that is was even going to consist of these songs. She does studio sessions all the time for various reasons. 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

january 28, 2013

QAx2DSl.jpg

e8puxax.jpg

You'll notice Trans-Am which a fan has teased before. If anything that's probably the more likely "working title" because it is next to her name in album cover format. This is just speculation though.