Trash Magic

Official "I had the song before it leaked" thread

of course!! although i really only like danny

oh yeah you guys, if you wanna know an interesting way of knowing if someone has a song, type it in on youtube... ex. 'lana del rey hawaiian tropic'.. if a name comes up before u finish typing, someone has uploaded it (it's just on private) ..so maybe someone waiting for it to leak until they make it public on their youtube to get views or w/e.

I don't know about that, are you sure? I thought the auto complete also kicks in when a common search is being typed, so it could simply mean that a lot of people have searched for that title (which they saw elsewhere on the internetz). But, i don't know, i'm not certain.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I don't know about that, are you sure? I thought the auto complete also kicks in when a common search is being typed, so it could simply mean that a lot of people have searched for that title (which they saw elsewhere on the internetz). But, i don't know, i'm not certain.

i'm not 100% sure but the ones that pop up are the ones that ppl are likely to have/ casual fans aren't likely to search enough to warrant an auto complete lol i'm not sure how those things work so who knows tbh

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Just realized a way to test this out. Go to youtube and start typing Lana Del Rey with any of the Elizabeth C. Grant titles that are commonly mistaken as Lana titles (Epiphany, Little Angel, Break The Cycle, Jonah, Lullabye) and you will see that auto complete will come on for all of them. So i think it also happens for common searches. What are the chances that someone has fake videos for all of the ECG song titles, set on private, ready for when these songs never leak?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

When Noir leaks we will never see anymore unreleased lana songs, just watch

:taylor:  :noir:  :taylor:

I feel like there's something about the holiday season that makes people crazier than usual. When January rolls around I'm sure things will settle down a bit.

if only you knew... if only you knew  :pray:

EQFO7rX.png

Roses

Some lyrics:

Roses in the summertime

I was your Britney, you were my Federline
We were so happy, God, we were divine
'Till the day you left me and you took my mind

I actually really like the lyrics to this, makes me wish they were real  :die:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I actually really like the lyrics to this, makes me wish they were real :die:

Haha! Thanks! I thought they were kind of funny and I thought them up as Lana singing in a similar style to Breaking My Heart.

I wish I really had Roses... Or any other unleaked Lana song for that matter.