Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

What if we kissed while listening to Grandfather please standΒ on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing ?Β Β fishshy-fish.gif

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Wait to get back on topic.. do you think we are gonna get ANY visuals? And i don't mean Chuck's iPhone recording of Lana going to the flea market, I mean like an actual video?

2 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

Wait to get back on topic.. do you think we are gonna get ANY visuals? And i don't mean Chuck's iPhone recording of Lana going to the flea market, I mean like an actual video?

I actually do think an ocean theme video would be really cool. And, from what we've heard about it, I'd love an American Whore video. We didn't get a video for OB, though, so I honestly have no idea if we're going to get anyΒ :bebe:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Wait to get back on topic.. do you think we are gonna get ANY visuals?

yes. as per usual, we will be offered an exclusive opportunity to close our eyes while listening to the album and visualize the songs in our heads

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I actually do think an ocean theme video would be really cool. And, from what we've heard about it, I'd love an American Whore videoΒ 

No like thinking back to 2019, we got two great videos with Doin Time and FIILY/The Greatest, and Chemtrails was a great video too, so I still have faith that she can deliver when she wants to. And an ocean / fishing town style video could be incredible. It can really feed into that Americana style, and maybe she can make it slightly campy or strange, since she seems to be really into the strange/parody with LFL video, Doin Time, Chemtrails. I just don't want her to waste this aesthetic

Β 

Definitely yes. She usually takes her time with music videos though, the first single of chemtrails came out in october, but she waited until january to postΒ the trailer/video for chemtrails.Β 

3 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

I really hope so. But probably not...Β :cryney2:Β pls Lana prove us (me and the other pro MVΒ non-believers)Β wrong challengeΒ :hooker:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

9 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

i really think all of the camcorder footage she lost when she had to wipe her hard drives were supposed to be the videos for this era.Β someone mentioned that it’s possible lana is contractually obligatedΒ to make at least three music videos per album, which actually seems very likely looking at patterns of past album releases, and explains some of the weird and unnecessary videos we have like the 2nd Arcadia one and Let Me Love You Like a Woman.

Β 

i do have a feeling though that she won’t want to put much effort into the videos if the camcorder footage she lost was truly for them though,Β so I’m expecting iPhone clips and that’s it this time around

Β 

if this is the case though, i hope theΒ iPhone music videos will be more like Ultraviolence and less like LMLYLAW

Just now, 13beachess said:

I really hope so. But probably not...Β :cryney2:Β pls Lana prove us (me and the other pro MVΒ non-believers)Β wrong challengeΒ :hooker:

I truly believe that visuals with her has always been linked to her mindset with the era. BTD was her breakthrough and she had to give her all, Paradise has a bit of that, but the cracks are starting to show in her self-confidence. UV had some great videos, but we know that the OG UV vid was scrapped, and the PWYC vid was scrapped too. Honeymoon had a great video, another fine video, and a video that was a reworking of the UV scraps... at this time she seemed so jaded from the industry and almost trying to escape it all. LFL was a switch in gears because she wanted to create a happy, popular album, and we got that with Love and LFL, but then she seemed to give up towards the end. NFR had iphone videos, until the summer of 2019 when she seemed highly motivated in the project and we got those two great visuals...

Β 

In all I feel that if she feels motivated by good feedback, she will give us visuals. So everyone be on your best behaviour..

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really think all of the camcorder footage she lost when she had to wipe her hard drives were supposed to be the videos for this era.Β someone mentioned that it’s possible lana has a requirement to make at least three music videos per album, which actually seems very likely looking at patterns of past album releases, and explains some of the weird and unnecessary videos we have like the 2nd Arcadia one and Let Me Love You Like a Woman.

Β 

i do have a feeling though that she won’t want to put much effort into the videos if the camcorder footage she lost was truly for them though,Β so I’m expecting iPhone clips and that’s it this time around

Β 

if this is the case though, i hope theΒ iPhone music videos will be more like Ultraviolence and less like LMLYLAW

OMG i forgot about the camcorder footage... I'm gonna kms and whoever stole that shit

Just now, Steeqhen said:

OMG i forgot about the camcorder footage... I'm gonna kms and whoever stole that shit

the camcorder footage of her personal life just had to have been for the videos, personal home music videos like that wouldΒ fit the intimacy of the album cover so well

Yeah, I also believe that the music video footage was on that camcorder.Β 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Is it confirmed that she and Jack D broke up, and that she's with that Evan Winkler guy?Β I wanna know what her mindset was for this album, and usually whoever she's dating at the time of creation is a bit of a clueΒ :um2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

this is why they never wanted to reveal the GPS acronym being grandpa fishing, look what it unleashed :air2:

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

All jokes aside, thereΒ is honestly something very fishyΒ about this eraΒ 

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Is it confirmed that she and Jack D broke up, and that she's with that Evan Winkler guy?Β I wanna know what her mindset was for this album, and usually whoever she's dating at the time of creation is a bit of a clueΒ :um2:

We don’t know for sure, since Jack posted about Ocean Blvd on his story even after she was first seen with Evan, but they could just remain good friends. SheΒ was definitely still with Jack when she finished the album, though, and she included a photo of them together on one of the vinyl sleeves.

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

We don’t know for sure, since Jack posted about Ocean Blvd on his story even after she was first seen with Evan, but they could just remain good friends. SheΒ was definitely still with Jack when she finished the album, though, and she included a photo of them together on one of the vinyl sleeves.

Β 

She was even in the vid he posted with the song playing so I’m assuming they’re still a thing

Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-07-om-03-03-35