Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i hate fish this is a disaster... manifesting a very SLAY carnival of souls *light themes of fishing and rob being in the water* sailing coasting on the water oceanic aquariums and dolphins seafoam nova 1930s noir and run-down beaches drowning and death thing

Carnival+Of+Souls.gif carnival6-101715.gif like look at that so slay!

it's like camarillo (state mental hospital) only silver mirrors runnin down the corridor because we're going crazy insane on the beach and its 13 beaches revived. 13 beaches will also be sampled in this album of my dreams... DISREGARD the lack of rick nowels crediting

Girl same, fish scare the hell outta me! Their eyes and scales are not pleasant to see. It is my irrational fear, I am aware…

Manifesting exactly what you’ve written here <3

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

im still on page 536 but the number keeps rising dramatically slow down besties :gurl:

we have the tracklist now!

jkGuNSV.jpg

and fingertips, kintsugi, fishtails & elizabeth's story leaked in 8kbps quality on a christian sermon website :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

jkGuNSV.jpg

and fingertips, kintsugi, fishtails & elizabeth's story leaked in 8kbps quality on a christian sermon website :true:

yes! those songs leaked on churchcloud much like charli xcx come to my party did in 2017.

Just now, honeybadger said:

istg if this woman makes two major themes on this album pussy and fish...

isnt this literally just the popeye's seafood menu

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

jkGuNSV.jpg

OMG ITS REA??? wayamin.. You're lying??? elizabeths story? :eartha: i dont believe it:crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

OMG ITS REA??? wayamin.. You're lying??? elizabeths story? :eartha: i dont believe it:crossed:

no it's totally real lana just decided to take my song title idea without crediting me and now i'm in the process of suing her

elizabeth woolridge grant you are going to jail!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

giphy.gif

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif