Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

kintsugi self-confirmed by posting an aha music link to a song we don't even have a snippet of yet, but BOZ has also more or less confirmed it too because he said that kintsugi spilled all the interesting tea

edit: i'm actually telling the truth this time for real

i meant that Kintsugi is an actual song title with BOZ reply 

and also for giving me Margaret

@VioletBunny, @For K & me hosting the album streaming party in prison March 10th!! Come visit us !!

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Now that we know the sample is the last track, and what Lana said to W Mag about “saying thank you and goodbye” on every closer of her records, I don’t think it’s Cinnamon Girl. I think a strong contender is The Greatest since that song feels very much like closure from everything.

Since Lana, Jack, and Mike are writers on the song, it has to be from 2019–present (which rules out anything from Blue Banisters, and it’s probably not something from COTCC, since it’s fairly recent to have any “shocking” fan favourites). It’s either an NFR! track OR it could be something from 2006-2008 when she was writing mostly on her own.

That said, a sample usually means it’s related to an instrumental, because Lana has self-referenced before with lyrics, but that’s merely a reference - not a sample. So I really think it’s The Greatest. 

My hope is that it’s an AKA track, maybe another “lights camera accìon” reference to make a little trilogy of her growth, but maybe a Pawn Shop Blues or Kill Kill sample. But also The Greatest seems most likely 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

are you guys seriously trying to impersonate as ben? that's just not it :bebe: we're all going to have the album in two months, it's not that serious, it's not worth getting in legal trouble over... oh my god... :bebe: 

i don’t wanna impersonate Ben, Maybe Ben wanna impersonate ME:hooker:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Basically what you typed out but I didn’t use a specific name so I have deniability methinks

Pls you have nothing to worry about, you’re not impersonating, my e-mail talks about Lana in 3rd person so it’s clear a fan is sending it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

someone could email aha music but DO NOT IMPERSONATE :toofunny:

this is what I did I said it was required for a project and the link is returning as a 404 error but the song is definitely registered and could they fix the link and send the correct one over. 

if ben takes me to court over that then lemme get my annalise dress on

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

this is what I did I said it was required for a project and the link is returning as a 404 error but the song is definitely registered and could they fix the link and send the correct one over. 

my mum has masters in law i’ll try to convince her to be your lawyer i guess :bebe:

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Ben is not ready

anigif_sub-buzz-455-1635274882-1.gif