Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Lana frequently references her own music (often directly with lyricism), so do we think it’s a melodic or instrumental sample instead?

I feel like BoZ wouldn’t have mentioned it unless it was something more out of the ordinary for Lana, right?

I’m not sure, but I’m on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what it could be given Jack is the only writing credit:oprah2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Steeqhen said:

Has there been any new info today?? It seems really active?

Kinsugi posted again. The long acronym has been posted here yesterday, but it was so unbelievable that we all dismissed it. We believe it’s the one about Grandfather stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep fishing (or something like that)

46 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So here’s where we’re at (orange means not concretely confirmed; thank you to the king @Thoth for laying this out!!)

1. The Grants  

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (4:45) 

3. Sweet 

4. A&W (7:00+) –(American Whore with Jack Antonoff) 

5. [ft. Judah Smith] – Interlude 1
6. Candy Necklace (5:14) –(Rockefeller snippet at 0:56-1:04) [with Jon Batiste]

7. [with Jon Batiste] – Interlude 2

8. Kintsugi (or alt. title that references Kintsugi) 

9. Fingertips (5:48) –(I couldn’t handle it snippet at 2:39-2:45) 

10. [ft. SYML] (interpolation of I wanted to leave by SYML)

11. Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While He’s Deep Sea Fishing – (contains sample/instrumental from RIOPY-FLO)

12. - 

13. [ft. Bleachers]

14. Fishtails (contains sample/instrumental from AK- Wanderlust)

15. [ft. Tommy Genesis] - sample/feature from 2015

16. (Song that samples a previously-released LDR fan favourite)  – (5:53)

*Burn Me Where You Belong unplaced/unconfirmed 

I thank all of you. This trying to put puzzle pieces together to reveal tracklist game is so much fun with you. I love this prerelease era :crai:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Someone on ATRL joked about GPSOTSOMFWHDSF receiving a SOTY grammy and BoZ said "would be deserved" so he really likes the song :brows:

Time to log onto ATRL again :bored:

I swear that website's code is being held together with duck tape and prayers 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I can’t believe we had the title the whole time and just didn’t realize it :air:

I’m getting déjà-vu, when we learned that Tunnel under Ocean Blvd not only was a real title of the new album AND the title track. 

Just now, Thoth said:

I thank all of you. This trying to put puzzle pieces together to reveal tracklist game is so much fun with you. I love this prerelease era :crai:

We’re the ones who should be thanking you for compiling all this influx of information so comprehensibly and in one place!!! :kiss: