Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I meant word length, not track length. Didn't @Kintsugi say their username is a track title?

yeah but his former username was “Burn Me Where You Belong” 

so the Kintsugi title vs the BMWYB title conflict  has not been cleared up yet lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5 

(From @Kintsugi ) 

Me trying to control aha music with my mind to unveil the full tracklist with this link  :oprah2:

Is there absolutely ANYTHING more we can do with this besides just typing in random letter/number combinations in the URL? :crying2: @hotshot2am

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

The way we dismissed that title because of a typo LMAOOO

if it was spelt correctly, I'm sure we would have been much less reluctant to believe it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

she will never cease to amaze me with her choices  :air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

12 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Maybe if I fight Jared again, Kintsugi will come back.

i think your fight was like the butterfly effect. I wouldn't be surprised that the next time you fight him, lana appears here in person

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Going back to Fishtails..is this potential title going to be a literal reference? A metaphor? I wonder if Boz’s comments about the G-spot song being a poetic and allegorical gem will extend to Fishtails as well. I can see it being a song about how the public’s perception of her was influenced by tainted media coverage, essentially creating a woven narrative like a fishtail braid. I could also see her going in a more literal direction where she gets her hair done as a bridesmaid but she wonders when her day in the sun as a bride will come :trisha:

fishtail.jpg

1 minute ago, For K said:

(From @Kintsugi ) 

Me trying to control aha music with my mind to unveil the full tracklist with this link  :oprah2:

Is there absolutely ANYTHING more we can do with this besides just typing in random letter/number combinations in the URL? :crying2: @hotshot2am

change the letters and numbers but the combinations are infinite :noparty:

1 minute ago, For K said:

(From @Kintsugi ) 

Each aha-music link has a random sequence of 30+ letters and numbers so sadly there is no chance in hell for us to guess that:trisha:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

if kintsugi is actually something like "joined/mended/repaired with gold" it's gonna be a serve 

yeah that’s why i’m now thinking it’s track 14 & the one that samples ak- wanderlust instead of track 8…but idk 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

All I want to know at this point is the title of the FJM track. I’m still not over Buddy’s Rendezvous and need to hear him again with Lana, even if he’s just Snow-on-the-beaching 

Yeah, that's the last track I'm dying to know the name of. I'm satisfied with what we know of the tracklist now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.