Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i think the tommy genesis sample could be any these: 

the only songs produced by tommy are ‘hate demon’ & ‘eden’. i’m not sure that ‘hair like water wavy like the sea’ or ‘bump’ can be used since they’re produced by someone else. if that’s the case, then my money is on ‘hate demon’. it has a kinda eerie vibe and would fit the title ‘burn me where you belong’ (and that title fits the length of track 15 on the blurry tracklist) 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

6 minutes ago, For K said:

Screen-Shot-2023-01-08-at-1-47-10-PM.png 

Alright, my fool-proof plan is unfolding y'all  :true:

ACRcloud links incoming 

This reminds me of those WhatsApp scams…’hello daughter my credit card is missing I need 200 dollars please send it to my Nigerian account thnk x’

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

peppers by tommy genesis? what do we think? :typewriter:

guys, did you see the other title which was "peppers" which is the tommy genesis feature? honestly it sounds real to me (if she can title a song FISHTAILS she can title a song peppers) maybe it's about hot, spicy peppers, a hot, spicy track, red hot chili peppers? bombastic? what do we think... :typewriter:

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes!

Hide contents

ldr9tracklist.jpg

All these Mike Hermosa credits make me wonder what really went about them.. I mean he meant something, although she’s still dragging Sean..

Everything. Forever.

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Was it confirmed that the Tommy sample is from the 2015 album? I like the selftitled way more :icant:

yeah i forgot who said it, but it’s from 2015

edit: 

@Venice Peach

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana Leaked Tracklist Posted On Reddit jpg

im gonna end all of the elizabeth story believers i swear

and also for giving me Margaret

7 minutes ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

All these Mike Hermosa credits make me wonder what really went about them.. I mean he meant something, although she’s still dragging Sean..

I think Lana kind of touched upon this in her livestream on Blue Banisters release day. Lana and Mike only dated for around 7 months (late June 2021-early January 2022), but in that October 2021 livestream, she was chatting with that fan Zach about how you can move on to the next relationship and still not be over a previous one. I really think that relationship with Sean was some sort of psychic opening to her karmic lineage because it seems she really operationalized her feelings about that breakup to channel answers about her familial origin and past. Mike has credits on the songs that seem to have been written as she was exploring this last fall, so maybe that relationship helped her move through that in some ways. It’s super interesting!