Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Someone on ATRL joked about GPSOTSOMFWHDSF receiving a SOTY grammy and BoZ said "would be deserved" so he really likes the song :brows:

yall i really dont wanna get my hopes up and have high expectations but :krylie: she's coming 

1 minute ago, Steeqhen said:

RIP to God Please Sail Over The Sea On Monday For When He Docks At San Francisco 

I tried so hard coming up with it :trisha:

Let me rename it in my iTunes  :mj2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

trillions of years from now, when the universe as we know is slowly fading away into a strange landscape of no energy, no matter, and the last few stars are slowly beginning to die, the observable universe nervously approaches the next big bang to start everything all over again, and @the ocean, wherever he is, will still manage to find a way to let whoever is out there know about his fake tracklist that he made trillions of years before in the lanaboards.com ocean boulevard pre-release thread

Spoiler

jkGuNSV.jpg

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

trillions of years from now, when the universe as we know is slowly fading away into a strange landscape of no energy, no matter, and the last few stars are slowly beginning to die, the observable universe nervously approaches the next big bang to start everything all over again, and @the ocean, wherever he is, will still manage to find a way to let whoever is out there about his fake tracklist that he made a trillion years before in the lanaboards ocean boulevard pre-release thread

Reveal hidden contents

jkGuNSV.jpg

im dying

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

trillions of years from now, when the universe as we know is slowly fading away into a strange landscape of no energy, no matter, and the last few stars are slowly beginning to die, the observable universe nervously approaches the next big bang to start everything all over again, and @the ocean, wherever he is, will still manage to find a way to let whoever is out there know about his fake tracklist that he made trillions of years before in the lanaboards.com ocean boulevard pre-release thread

Reveal hidden contents

jkGuNSV.jpg

"it's true!" - me, as i'm getting sucked into the black hole that is eating the universe

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

trillions of years from now, when the universe as we know is slowly fading away into a strange landscape of no energy, no matter, and the last few stars are slowly beginning to die, the observable universe nervously approaches the next big bang to start everything all over again, and @the ocean, wherever he is, will still manage to find a way to let whoever is out there about his fake tracklist that he made a trillion years before in the lanaboards ocean boulevard pre-release thread

Reveal hidden contents

jkGuNSV.jpg

it really is such a work of art because it's not too outlandish to be deemed fake at first sight, has some real titles, yet it is fake :ma: truly a perfect crime

imagine they fall for it

maybe there's dumb people working there it's worth a try :true: 

email.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

my theory ab track 16 is that it samples HTD to complete the HTD-WILD AT HEART- TRACK 16 trilogy. PLUS, WAH and HTD all talk about "staying right here" and "not going anywhere" so  what if the closing track is about her saying "im always going to be here despite which path i decide to take with my artistry". :krylie: 

either that or track 16 is the complete antithesis and she says yall im disappearing it was nice while it lasted :P

I’m torn between not wanting more spoilers to avoid ruining the experience and wanting to know more about track motherfucking 8. I know there are more tracks we know nothing about but since the songs placement seems very deliberate on this record, I think track 8 is super intriguing since it follows the American Whore - Pastor Interlude - Candy Necklace - 2nd Interlude sequence and kicks off the second half of the record which has been praised by both Kintsugi and BOZ. And it’s the song that precedes Fingertips so there has to be something to it!

IMG-1607.jpg