Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Didn't she say in doing time "I'd like to hold Rob's head underwater" or something 

the way everyone just skipped past this.. girl did you actually think she was singing that?:air:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when it samples gramma... actually it couldn't because david kahne has writing credits on that track FUCK NO! :icant:

DAMNIT. So close :facepalm:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Tbh the word “fish” is so jarring to me and just conjures scaly and slimy imagery so I can’t help but not separate the title “Fishtails” from that…:uncomfortable: but it’s Lana so it’s going to be a beautiful narrative and song and I’m excited to see how she utilizes such a unique concept here. 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

the way everyone just skipped past this.. girl did you actually think she was singing that?:air:

no I saw it and IT SENT ME:air2:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Surf Noir said:

like how everybody skipped that theory that the song is about rob getting sucked off underwater? :awkney:

It's true I was the one who did it :bored: Love you Rob :kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

You didn't know what kinda fish you caught :creepna3:

'Cause I am a shark, beware of my bark :grr:

I'll eat you up like the center of a Tootsie Pop:twirls:

I was just about the post Catch and Release lyrics :dorothy4: When Fishtails has secret Princess Superstar credits then what

imageproxy.jpg

59 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i think the tommy genesis sample could be any these: 

the only songs produced by tommy are ‘hate demon’ & ‘eden’. i’m not sure that ‘hair like water wavy like the sea’ or ‘bump’ can be used since they’re produced by someone else. if that’s the case, then my money is on ‘hate demon’. it has a kinda eerie vibe and would fit the title ‘burn me where you belong’ (and that title fits the length of track 15 on the blurry tracklist) 

I said this yesterday too. Definitely think she’s sampling the line “they gon write about it like they was right about it”

Ok I'm very late but i find it very fun to make up titles so this is my take on the long-ass acronym: God Please Stay On The Seashores Of My Father While His Daughter Seeks Freedom ( ik that it most likely starts with grandfather or whatever idc ):ohmy:

i hate fish this is a disaster... manifesting a very SLAY carnival of souls *light themes of fishing and rob being in the water* sailing coasting on the water oceanic aquariums and dolphins seafoam nova 1930s noir and run-down beaches drowning and death thing

Carnival+Of+Souls.gif carnival6-101715.gif like look at that so slay!

it's like camarillo (state mental hospital) only silver mirrors runnin down the corridor because we're going crazy insane on the beach and its 13 beaches revived. 13 beaches will also be sampled in this album of my dreams... DISREGARD the lack of rick nowels crediting

sUcVobB.png