Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I remember when we all laughed at ‘In My Feelings’ but we definitely know waist deep is fake because it’s a fan title. 

I thought it was from a caption on her instagram? I agree it's probably not a song title but the phrase is direct from Lana.

12 minutes ago, takemetothegasstation said:

I thought it was from a caption on her instagram? I agree it's probably not a song title but the phrase is direct from Lana.

I could see it as a lyric or something, maybe :um2: but it doesn't sound like a title to me

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

I'm scared of the Santa Clarita fires pre-release thread drought, I wish that it would raaaaaaaiiiiin (a music video/trailer) :bliss:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

When the final song on the album is ‘I have now realised I’m a poet and not a musician, so long and farewell see you in the book store’ 

take it back dawgk.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

When the final song on the album is ‘I have now realised I’m a poet and not a musician, so long and farewell see you in the book store’ 

her out of the box era 

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

WHEN she does retire at least she’ll continue making books so we’ll hear read her lyrics and listen to her voice :bebe:

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

WHEN she does retire at least she’ll continue making books so we’ll hear read her lyrics and listen to her voice :bebe:

To be honest, she will have left us with many albums can’t exactly complain. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Oh god here we go with the retirement talk again @Kintsugi  save us :pray2:

to whoever is liking my posts from page 570... god bless you

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

To be honest, she will have left us with many albums can’t exactly complain. 

and with twice as much unreleased songs

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif