Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, baddisease said:

a shame.

that was something i was thinking about when i was watching some live clips today, if maybe she's trying to make a larger amount of new content to sing live, for when she's ready to tour again? i mean, we all know how old and tired the old setlist was

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when track 16 starts playing and the first thing we hear is "ugh don't fuck with me" :awkney:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

I feel like since Lana canceled the NFR tour and covid happened shortly after she was probably happy to have an excuse not to tour for the past few years lol but I do hope she tours again someday soon :ohno:

I was lucky enough to see her once in 2017 but I really want to see her again performing live at least one more time :cryney2:

25 minutes ago, baddisease said:

so is there going to be a tour to support this album? Or Blue Banisters? Or Chemtrails?

Lana would struggle to do a tour of her shoe closet let alone a stage tour….I’m not sure she gives a fuck about touring nor really liked it to begin with. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

we need the walmart exclusive to be a picture disc just like they did with cock except this time we can see her boobs in full size

Spoiler

is not hornygate if im not str8 :oopna:

and also for giving me Margaret