Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, archiemm said:

you quoting my post before i edited and made my daily noir reference im so red eyeballs.gif

sorry someone needed to call u out 

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

Don't forget me
Like the tunnel under Ocean Boulevard

1CB2174F-CAD0-4835-80A2-C3F661A0CD1B.gif

omg not the lyrics 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, honeybadger said:

we've spent all this time analyzing the tracklist but maybe we should be analyzing this instead:oprah3: get your glasses on girls

RbykeLL.png

when we decipher this and the last lyric of the last page is 

Spoiler

I’m a fan of the pro-ana nation :slayty:

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

we've spent all this time analyzing the tracklist but maybe we should be analyzing this instead:oprah3: get your glasses on girls

RbykeLL.png

This is what I thought the tracklist you were referring to was for a long time and I was so confused :hide:

giphy.gif

i know we say this about every album cover every time an album comes out (except for cock) but this one might be one of my favorite ones if not my favorite. the intimate vibes the beautiful b&w vintage filter the credits on the side :lange:

2 minutes ago, tulsa said:

i know we say this about every album cover every time an album comes out (except for cock) but this one might be one of my favorite ones if not my favorite. the intimate vibes the beautiful b&w vintage filter the credits on the side :lange:

My only complaint is that I wish the standard had a little more contrast but all the covers are stunning :crying4:

Except the white one, it's pretty but a bit boring compared to the others

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, tulsa said:

SAME it's so, so, so, beautiful:trisha: I never thought she would be able to top the UV album cover until the Blue Banisters standard edition and Ocean Blvd came. NEIL KRUG WE LOVE YOU!!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, tulsa said:

i wasn’t active during the cocc era and i wanna see the pre-release thread to look at everyone’s reactions when the cover unveiled 

The fact that the retirement fear chatter has been going on since she was barely 29. This woman is insane (in a good way) and will be making music until she physically can't. And you can believe THAT! :agree:

8V7Yvel.png

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

when the next single is Fingertips and the music video is in black and white of Lana walking around her bedroom. :flutter:

i imagine the next mv like that tbh like it has scary vibes and she’s just running around the house 

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i wasn’t active during the cocc era and i wanna see the pre-release thread to look at everyone’s reactions when the cover unveiled 

It's still up! Go look, it was so funny actually looking back.

8V7Yvel.png

16 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

Don't forget me

where is this from?? When i open this on her official website, the last square on the bottom right is blank, but these ones that you posted seem to have text or something on them?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

18 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

Don't forget me

This gif reminding me how much I spent on those variants in one sitting. Whew...

8V7Yvel.png

5 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

where is this from?? When i open this on her official website, the last square on the bottom right is blank, but these ones that you posted seem to have text or something on them?

It’s from an email UMG-UK sent 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

mr-krabs-day-bell-ring.gif

This is how it feels waiting for the next single :crying2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm