Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

when the next single is Fingertips and the music video is in black and white of Lana walking around her bedroom. :flutter:

Chemtrails & BB covers all came from MVs (or the other way around) so maybe there's a chance there are some visuals from the photoshoot :krylie:

Even though Neil said it was a set of intimate photos made in one take or whatever :eek:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

Why? More music is always good

If more music means less tracks on vinyl or local/limited songs not available on Spotify they can keep them :xtina: unmanifesting another Burning Desire/Is This Happiness/West Coast (Radio Mix)/Flipside situation

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

For me the deluxe versions of Lana's album are the outtakes that leak every era before the record comes out :thumb3:

CFY and Dragonslayer might be from 2013-2015 but they are DYKTTATUOB era in my heart.

MMITPM is UV era for me and so on :silly:

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

we've spent all this time analyzing the tracklist but maybe we should be analyzing this instead:oprah3: get your glasses on girls

RbykeLL.png

Glasses?…we need someone with an electron microscope to read this sis

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

when Fingertips bridge is Sugar sugar lips and teeth, fingertips touch emojis, hard forever, hearts on fleek, bb please come over

then what?????

YES THIS IS WHAT WE’RE MANIFESTING FOR 

seriously I need some Violet recognition on the album

and also for giving me Margaret

28 minutes ago, TextBook said:

If more music means less tracks on vinyl or local/limited songs not available on Spotify they can keep them :xtina: unmanifesting another Burning Desire/Is This Happiness/West Coast (Radio Mix)/Flipside situation

All four of those songs are great.

26 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

at this point quality > quantity

I trust Lana to give both

giphy.gif

I really love the fake "american made" title for track 16.

If it was real, it'd make sense why American Whore is A&W. She doesn't care about having titles that are similar but having two American _____ tracks on the same album would be a bit much.

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, gsf said:

NEW BACK CD COVER ON THAT SITE! Does It sound legit?

I would love to give it the benefit of the doubt but blurry picture + THAT site = most likely fake :xgiggle:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, gsf said:

The CD probably has the same back cover format as the vinyl and it doesn't match so I doubt it... also the intentional blur to hide the fake attempt of a tracklist :thumb2:

Edit: or maybe not cause CDs have no sides so it would make no sense to separate the tracks :um2:

Still think is fake tho 

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, gsf said:

i haven't looked but if it's blurry then probably not signing.gif unless lana herself posted it bc she was bored :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23