Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, VioletBunny said:

when i open Reddit and see “lana delays album until 2024” as the top post

don't give me ideas :dua:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

@Kintsugi hi bestie 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

My desperate clown ass obtained a better looking blurred tracklist where spaces between track titles and potential features can be seen better. Could Track 12 be FJM collab?

Hide contents

blurred-traklist-new.jpg

feature.jpg

this makes me feel that the grandfather title is fake because it has to be track 11 but that space has a lot of spaces which means that there's either a lot of punctuation or a lot of very short words which that title has neither of

also track 12 is another title on the longer side even if we take the feature into account

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

My desperate clown ass obtained a better looking blurred tracklist where spaces between track titles and potential features can be seen better. Could Track 12 be FJM collab?

Hide contents

blurred-traklist-new.jpg

feature.jpg

track 14 is Kintsugi I can almost feel it

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

Hide contents

blurred-traklist-new.jpg

feature.jpg

I’m honestly losing track of which track is which :bebe:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Why has this thread like 40 new pages since this morning, other than slowly descending into madness and chaos?!? Has something happened? 
(seriously, this thread is getting worse than NFR’s pre-release)

Just now, the ocean said:

this makes me feel that the grandfather title is fake because it has to be track 11 but that space has a lot of spaces which means that there's either a lot of punctuation or a lot of very short words which that title has neither of

also track 12 is another title on the longer side even if we take the feature into account

Track 12 is little space near Father John Misty, it's only 1 line. Track 11 is all 3 lines above it. These spaces coincide with short words like 'on, my' etc.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Why has this thread like 40 new pages since this morning, other than slowly descending into madness and chaos?!? Has something happened? 

no other than the conclusion you already came too

i think today is the worst day since we had the announcement honestly i still don't know why i said that awk.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

the worse thing is NOTHING happened like boz just said something about ugly titles and everyone went wild around ecl*pse c*ck

and also for giving me Margaret

Lana, post the tracklist already! People are getting crazy over this! :oprah2: 

Just now, the ocean said:

no other than the conclusion you already came too

i think today is the worst day since we had the announcement honestly i still don't know why i said that awk.gif

Thanks sweetie :kiss:

https://www.pgmailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/anim3.gif

who else feels like the green vinyl photo has the sharpest track list? focus your eyes on the part of the gif where the track list is (always bottom left) and as they change, the green one looks like it's the sharpest, the red letters for "side a, b, c, d" seem a bit more bold

i think that's the one we should be working on

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

who else feels like the green vinyl photo has the sharpest track list? focus your eyes on the part of the gif where the track list is (always bottom left) and as they change, the green one looks like it's the sharpest, the red letters for "side a, b, c, d" seem a bit more bold

I think the thicker the writing appears, the harder it’ll be to make it out. I think if we were gonna deduce anything from the track list gifs, we’d have to use a mixture of all four. But I don’t think it’s gonna happen considering how pixelated they are. Like, six letters are one pixel at this point. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

18 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

That's the original we worked on

Spoiler

tracklist1.jpg

tracklist3.jpg

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif