Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

oh that “music registry” is just MusicBrainz which is open for public editing, that screenshot is from the same website

Either way, both of them appearing at the same time does mean something I think. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

I can't believe we will get an ugly tracklist for a lana album:oic2:

as long as the music sounds good i will choose to ignore it :true:

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I think we will get something next week because nothing is coming this week with Miley

she posted the following photo today and included in the caption that she’s releasing a single and music video tomorrow 

TOxW7i.jpg

it’s definitely giving paradise which i put the specific photo it reminded me of under the miley thread if you’re thinking the same thing LOL

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

i went through the code on the shop website and i think one of the song titles could be Web Pixel Extensions Base URL

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I can't believe we will get an ugly tracklist for a lana album:oic2:

All of her tracklists have been very beautiful so far, so she's allowed one ugly tracklist :et:

It will give the album an endearing quality given what we know about it  :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

i went through the code on the shop website and i think one of the song titles could be Web Pixel Extensions Base URL

wait omg I saw that on the code on her insta too I think you’re right 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

This pre release is truly something :bebe:

Unhinged? Manic? Out of control? :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

omg boz confirmed

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

my ATRL account is finally confirmed and i want to ask BOZ to confirm that Fishtails is fake but I don’t want that to be the first thing I post or to be annoying :bebe: I just can’t trust websites open for anybody in existence to edit especially when those websites have already been a source for obvious otherwise trolling in the last few weeks. i’m actually like kind of annoyed it feels like watching people run with fake Genius titles i have to log out

Just now, lilac heaven said:

my ATRL account is finally confirmed and i want to ask BOZ to confirm that Fishtails is fake but I don’t want that to be the first thing I post or to be annoying :bebe: I just can’t trust websites open for anybody in existence to edit especially when those websites have already been a source for obvious otherwise trolling in the last few weeks. i’m actually like kind of annoyed it feels like watching people run with fake Genius titles i have to log out

He will either ignore you or block you it isn’t worth it :bebe: 

Just now, tulsa said:

the track names are very camp but that's the exact reason of why they're a serve :true:

YUP.

3 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

she posted the following photo today and included in the caption that she’s releasing a single and music video tomorrow 

TOxW7i.jpg

it’s definitely giving paradise which i put the specific photo it reminded me of under the miley thread if you’re thinking the same thing LOL

Can’t wait for the “Mike Will made iiiit” tag on A&W :flutter: