Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

Wait, what track # is Peppers? I've been traveling the last few days so I haven't caught up. Is Fishtails for sure #14?

Peppers is 15. Fishtails can be either 8 or 14

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

That the titles are ugly and only make sense in the context of the album :bebe:

ohhhhh :bebe: i dint get that that was the reason lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m still not sold on Peppers or Fishtails lmfao is the only source for those last.fm…

i have no idea where peppers is coming from, but fishtails comes from the same place as grandfather fishing so, being delusional as we are, we just accepted that both titles are true lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean Blvd?

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. Pastor Interlude

6. Candy Necklace

7. Jon Batiste Interlude

8. Fishtails (?)

9. Fingertips

10. Track 10

11. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

12. Track 12

13. Track 13

14. Fishtails (?)

15. Peppers

16. Track 16

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

okay anyone can edit musicbrainz, yes it’s weird that it was added on there at the same time as the Grandfather title but also the Grandfather title has also been on other fake track lists for weeks ever since it was theorized in here, it’s very likely whoever added it was too lazy to come up with something else lmao. like people have already trolled on musicbrainz this era, idk. let me take a look at the account who added them

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

watch 75% of the genius tracklist be correct

Watch her announce a deluxe edition with Fine China 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

okay anyone can edit musicbrainz, yes it’s weird that it was added on there at the same time as the Grandfather title but also the Grandfather title has also been on other fake track lists for weeks ever since it was theorized in here, it’s very likely whoever added it was too lazy to come up with something else lmao. like people have already trolled on musicbrainz this era, idk. let me take a look at the account who added them

This post is giving me "that picture of her with her friends and family can't be the cover of Chemtrails! It's so ugly!" vibes 

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

Kind of want to try out being an insider omg who has the info for me

Omfg Kintsugi just messaged me and told me 

Spoiler

apparently “Liz, I’m calling from California” is a real song and was considered for DYKTATUOB but Lana felt it was too personal omg??

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

This post is giving me "that picture of her with her friends and family can't be the cover of Chemtrails! It's so ugly!" vibes 

okay but like that was found on her own website hidden in the source code 😭 the Fishtails title was found on a public website that anyone can make an account and edit for just like Genius and Wikipedia