Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

okay just tried to find the source for fishtails because i wasn’t online when it was found and it’s gone now, and i found this screenshot on twitter from 4 days ago i’m ROTF, THIS is how y’all got that title???? someone who didn’t even bother to do the research for which track is which and put A&W down as American Whore????? I give tf up :lmaoney:

3-C374-F04-EF9-C-49-EA-A9-F4-1-D017-A6-A

I input the UPC number for the cd from Musicbrainz into a barcode lookup site and got this:

B657-F464-90-F6-4525-BC7-B-EE7114001-D04

I personally don’t think it matches the one on the blurry cd back cover, but you guys decide.

4153-BBE5-8-D0-E-4204-99-BB-E1162-C60-C2

3ud7.gif

20 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i can't believe we got this gif with the tracklist and possibly some lyrics on it and nobody hacked it already to find this in a better quality or something :lange:

https://www.pgmailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/anim3.gif

i guess they blanked out the track list and the lyrics in the website version of these photos from the gif but forgot to do so when they were sending them in an e-mail? like what if the non-blanked version is also somewhere in the website code

I've not seen this until now, so now I'm trying to see what i can do with it :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hollyweed said:

I input the UPC number for the cd from Musicbrainz into a barcode lookup site and got this:

B657-F464-90-F6-4525-BC7-B-EE7114001-D04

I personally don’t think it matches the one on the blurry cd back cover, but you guys decide.

4153-BBE5-8-D0-E-4204-99-BB-E1162-C60-C2

you have to pay for barcodes so I kinda feel like this is real but it doesn’t really mean anything idt..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

Chuck’s insta story reposted fan made art of ‘The Grants’  👀

not me running over to go see 

GlisteningUnsightlyEidolonhelvum-max-1mb

anways, thought i’d share the edit here ! supa cute ♡ 

IvRSZ1.jpg

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, the ocean said:

anim.gif

:deadbanana:

PRE-ORDER RAP GAME AWFUL (feat. Father John Misty) :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

okay just tried to find the source for fishtails because i wasn’t online when it was found and it’s gone now, and i found this screenshot on twitter from 4 days ago i’m ROTF, THIS is how y’all got that title???? someone who didn’t even bother to do the research for which track is which and put A&W down as American Whore????? I give tf up :lmaoney:

nobody said the grandfather title is confirmed 100% nor do we thing it is

we just went with it because kintsugi said the title was posted on this very thread the day before he was spilling tea

and he & boz both said they saw the title somewhhere

grandfather fishing title is the only one which qualifies for this description

we have nothing else to go off by so we just somehow agreed its the grandfather fishing

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Surf Noir said:

why do i feel like we're extremely close to finding the tracklist? :bebe:

I feel the same way :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

why do i feel like we're extremely close to finding the tracklist? :bebe:

because i am about to do it rn as i hack the whole internet database

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

if this is also where it came from, no wonder it’s under the CD release because the musicbrainz mods must’ve locked the digital version on their website because so many people were already trolling it; i just tried to edit the digital release track list to show y’all how easy it is and my edits saved but didn’t show up

I can't believe we're still trying to piece together a tracklist after an album announcement and pre-order :icant:

imageproxy.jpg