Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, VioletBunny said:

you have to pay for barcodes so I kinda feel like this is real but it doesn’t really mean anything idt..

True, I didn’t know that! I don’t know if this is fake or not, but it’s also possible OP could be able to fake it by pasting in a random barcode that exists already, since it’s too blurry for someone to look it up and call them on it.

3ud7.gif

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I've not seen this until now, so now I'm trying to see what i can do with it :thumb3:

i also found out about it today which is shocking because like... the track list is right there we just need the hacking girlies to get up and do their job

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

nobody said the grandfather title is confirmed 100% nor do we thing it is

we just went with it because kintsugi said the title was posted on this very thread the day before he was spilling tea

and he & boz both said they saw the title somewhhere

grandfather fishing title is the only one which qualifies for this description

we have nothing else to go off by so we just somehow agreed its the grandfather fishing

no i believe the Grandfather one, it’s just the Fishtails one that i think is fake and i can’t believe people are falling for it when the only source is MusicBrainz, it’s like believing anything that shows up on Genius or Wikipedia 😭

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

why do i feel like we're extremely close to finding the tracklist? :bebe:

same omg it’s the same feeling as before we found the acronym.. it’s close 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

no i believe the Grandfather one, it’s just the Fishtails one that i think is fake and i can’t believe people are falling for it when the only source is MusicBrainz, it’s like believing anything that shows up on Genius or Wikipedia 😭

yeah we somehow concluded that if grandfather is there then fishtails have to be true too:bebe: but it makes sense tho, like if that's really the source that gave away grandfather fishing, then it must have been someone who knows the titles editing

also this may 2022 interview with lana: https://www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/lana-del-rey-and-chuck-grant-are-the-chillest-sisters-at-the-gucci-cruise-show

she says:

LANA DEL REY: I think fishtails—we’ve been talking about fishtails—

OTTENBERG: Yeah I’m done with a train, I’m down with a fishtail.

i really don't thing its a coincidence her mentioning fishtails, also saying she's been talking about them could probably mean she put her thoughts down and wrote a song about it lol

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

They both showed up on a registration site at the same time before they showed up on MusicBrainz. If Grandfather is correct, fishtails should be as well. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

They both showed up on a registration site at the same time before they showed up on MusicBrainz. If Grandfather is correct, fishtails should be as well. 

wait which registration site?

giphy.gif

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

yeah we somehow concluded that if grandfather is there then fishtails have to be true too:bebe: but it makes sense tho, like if that's really the source that gave away grandfather fishing, then it must have been someone who knows the titled editing

yeah but the thing is though that the Grandfather title has been speculation since December, it already existed and was already a big theory, Fishtails just came out of nowhere

@Kintsugi come back and confirm whether Fishtails is real or fake please :smokes:

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

what’s the registration site and are we sure it’s reliable? because interscope has been keeping all of their proper song registrations on ASCAP private until release for years because that’s how song titles were leaking before

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

idk, “the music registry”? @The Stargirl Pinky originally found it. This was the first appearance of both Grandfather and Fishtails. 

ohh i had no idea about that

someone should make an excel spreadsheet with all the info/speculation and links and whatnot that  we got for each track so far lol

giphy.gif