Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I donโ€™t have that much info like king Kintsugi butโ€ฆ.Just wait for that Februaryย :usrs:

Don't stop on our account

ย 

TrOwwE4.gif

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Including the title track, pick three songs you would want to hear in an album trailer:

ย 

- The Grants

- Grandfather

- Fishtail

1. The Grants because of the grandness that BOZ talked about

2. Candy Necklace because i donโ€™t want too much of the album spoiled and we already have one snippet of it

3. Fishtail because we donโ€™t really know much about it at all and it sounds interesting

12 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

my dear just wait and thenย we will talkย :smokes:

pls i was about to say "you wannabe insiders always say this" but iย told kintsugi the same thing and we know how that endedย so lemme clamp this timeย :ma:

We missed her clue for the next single. In the single cover of DYKTATUOB in the background there are letters A R W. ignore the R but the next single has to be AW. Just like the cover for MAC had her wearing a T-shirt saying Venice Bitch!

Just now, lanasbottom said:

pls i was about to say "you wannabe insiders always say this" but iย told kintsugi the same thing and we know how that endedย up so lemme clamp this timeย :ma:

I am not a insiderย :crossed:ย I just have some info and Iโ€™ve told you guys like week before we know officially that Lana will have a project with Billboard that things will happen in February and this will be not only that.ย 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

lana-site-1.pngย H94N65Gz_400x400.jpg

I love these more "mad " /ย "mean" glances

well she said she sounded "angry" on this album in the W Magazine interview so it makes sense. so excited for this recordย :wub:

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

I am not a insiderย :crossed:ย I just have some info and Iโ€™ve told you guys like week before we know officially that Lana will have a project with Billboard that things will happen in February and this will be not only that.ย 

ย 

N0vT.gif

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

So this is confirmation she's releasing a second single + performing on a night talk showย :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

for example....

Mmm

ย 

tumblr_inline_nwoekwaTts1tee9pr_500.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

tbh i know i sound foolish saying this but i believe @Sunset Opal

he knows the rules about trolling and he's also been consistent :oprah3:

i wouldn't go as far to say that he's like insider-level of trustworthy but i would hear him out

thank you,I will say it again..I am not a insider I just know a little bit also person who give that link to Kintsugi or whatever was that should burn in hellย :burn:

15 hours ago, paris texas said:

let's see:

- we have basically all information on the album and we completely milked discussion of the one released song & 2 confirmed snippets
- the one insider we could actually turn to almost got phished and rightfully has not returned
- we have brainless people come on here all day and either spout hatred, actual nonsense, or ask questions that aren't even relevant to this thread
- sane people who actually have lives are living their lives because there's nothing of substance happening here

is there anything else? i might've missed something

Wow this is a potential mother

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475yar64thj5lv8fo9ki

ย 

ย 

25 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

there will be a lot of things in whole month I donโ€™t wanna ruin fun but itโ€™s gonna be amazingย 

omgย :excited:

โ™ก ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“น๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ผ โ™ก