Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

maybe we will play a game !:oic2:

Kintsugi will give us let’s say 6 random Lana songs and one of them will be sample that she used :hooker: I am trying my best right now 

I'm not going to reveal the sample.

I want you to be as shocked and surprised as I was upon hearing it for the first time.

@hotshot2am if you don’t mind me asking, how did you get the AHA website to display the song titles? because in the links you posted, it seems like the ones that didn’t just say “Track 6” and “Track 9” had the ACRid in the url, but every time i’ve tried to scan them I just get Track 6 and Track 9, a randomly generated url without the ACRid in it

im just wondering if we can find the track 16 title now

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

ok so what are some fan favorite Lana songs??

Ride, Terrence Loves U, West Coast, Mariners Apartment Complex... 

it’s a honeymoon song :hair:

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I want you to be as shocked and surprised as I was upon hearing it for the first time.

THANKS KING NOW ANSWER THE TWBTKYN INCOGNITE

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

oh :noparty:anyway but okay !!!!

Just now, lilac heaven said:

@hotshot2am if you don’t mind me asking, how did you get the AHA website to display the song titles? because in the links you posted, it seems like the ones that didn’t just say “Track 6” and “Track 9” had the ACRid in the url, but every time i’ve tried to scan them I just get Track 6 and Track 9

Maybe @hotshot2am is the person with the album and it's all a disguise? :usrs:

@Kintsugi do you feel like the record will be as well received by the critics as norman? BOZ said maybe top 3 in her discography what do you think about that? It would ne nice to have another pov

Just now, lilac heaven said:

@hotshot2am if you don’t mind me asking, how did you get the AHA website to display the song titles? because in the links you posted, it seems like the ones that didn’t just say “Track 6” and “Track 9” had the ACRid in the url, but every time i’ve tried to scan them I just get Track 6 and Track 9

The easy way is uploading them on this specific site: https://www.aha-music.com/identify-songs-music-recognition-online

The complicated way is uploading them directly to ACRCloud, that gives you both links.

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

when you say fan favourite do you mean Lanaboards fan favourite or tiktok fan favourite?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

But there’s no Rick or Kieron in any of the writing credits 

unless that doesn’t matter for samples but I thought they would have to be credited 

so we’re thinking it has to be a jack song? 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

But there’s no Rick or Kieron in any of the writing credits 

unless that doesn’t matter for samples but I thought they would have to be credited 

unless it's just a lyric sample in which case i dont think they'd have to be credited

sUcVobB.png