Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, arianagrande said:

what do u guys think the ‘PT’ track is called 

Pretty Thing was my first thought

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Both are legit, but one of the snippets was so tagged that it couldn't be picked up by the database

The tagged one (felt true when doing it, I couldn't handle it) is the only one that gets recognized, the other one seems to be an early demo.

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The tagged one (felt true when doing it, I couldn't handle it) is the only one that gets recognized, the other one seems to be an early demo.

What the one that got recognized the one with the annoying tag on it? I couldn't hear too much of either really.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm so excited for the sample :trisha:

imagine our meltdowns when we finally hear the song :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, Fingertips said:

What the one that got recognized the one with the annoying tag on it? I couldn't hear too much of either really.

I mean both are tagged in some way, one has this annoying voice during the whole snippet and the other one has a metronome and "hello kitty" tag. Only the first one gets recognized.

5 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Now it begins the mystery of track 8 and 12. We know nothing about them.

Track 12 is probably the one with the very long title (GPSOTSOMFWHDSF). There's an ocean/marine/sea reference + Lana allegedly confronts those who have criticised her + it's BOZ's favourite or second favourite (after A&W) track on the album and he considers it to be one of her very best in general. 

Track 8 is a real head-scratcher though. We know nothing about it except for the fact that Lana and Jack co-wrote it. 

wait are there two fingertips snippets? I only heard the one that leaked along with ocean blvd “alright, … one of mine, i couldnt handle it”

and also for giving me Margaret

5 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

wait are there two fingertips snippets? I only heard the one that leaked along with ocean blvd “alright, … one of mine, i couldnt handle it”

Yes, a second Fingertips demo was sold a month later and a snippet leaked. It's more similar to how it will sound on the album.