Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, bluedealer said:

tbh I'm not surprised Jack could sample some of her tracks AGAIN I dont want another HTD/WAH moment

I feel like the melody from those songs isn't a standout but a different song could be a nice call back to an iconic Lana moment.

i hope that whatever the interpolation is, it’s obviously a purposeful and clearly intentional interpolation instead of another HTD/WAH situation, where to this day i still can’t tell if they were trying to make a callback to HTD or if the songs really are just that similar, which if that’s the case, yikes 😭

I have no idea where it actually comes from, but yeah I can confirm I've seen the almost correct title on here or twitter I dont remember

BOZ on ATLR

Just now, imasadboy said:

I have no idea where it actually comes from, but yeah I can confirm I've seen the almost correct title on here or twitter I dont remember

BOZ on ATLR

Hes talking about the GPS acronym?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, imasadboy said:

BOZ on ATLR

Maybe that one person on Instagram almost guessed the correct title. 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

so i think it has to be any of: NFR, MAC, VB, LS, CG, HTD, TG, HIADT…, any song from COCC except Yosemite and BUS/FF, Arcadia, Beautiful, VFR as these are the only songs that have just Lana and Jack/Drew credited as writers

COCC, TJF, VB, CG are the only ones that I can think of.. the crossed out ones went viral on tiktok so I’m not considering them. 

The outro to CG would be good, TJF makes sense w Sean, VB would be difficult to sample I think and I can’t decide if COCC is a fan fav or not. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Funny how he didn't mention anything about the Dua shade :brows: I guess that makes it true then cause otherwise he would have said something like "do you really believe Lana is randomly shading Dua unprovoked?"

We talked extensively about it so I doubt he missed the whole dulagate :um2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ on ATLR

You work quick 

Just now, burthday kake said:

BOZ just said hes seen an *almost* correct title of the GPOTSJFHVJSDKCDVFJ acronym posted either on atrl or twitter 

????????????????

how do we even start researching twitter to find it😩 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Funny how he didn't mention anything about the Dua shade :brows: I guess that makes it true then cause otherwise he would have said something like "do you really believe Lana is randomly shading Dua unprovoked?"

We talked extensively about it so I doubt he missed the whole dulagate :um2:

What reason would she have to drag her ?

2 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ on ATLR

Someone ask him if this is useful or just a waste of our time https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qRlTFlh_1HtxXvOTntDV-ZP6ltlvcvykMs4Sg7YD2o/edit

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i was just about to type “this means that Pawn Shop Blues isn’t out of the question” but i double checked and it looks like Kahne has a credit on that one too :(

oh, i didn't even realize he had writing credits on that one :deadbanana:

a kill kill sample would be pretty cool, i'm pretty sure lana likes that one, she's acknowledged it a few times

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

“Are the interludes that bad though”

Boz: If you ignore the pastor on the first one, they are not at all. In fact the instrumental production on both is amazing and I wish they were proper songs with Lana.

That being said it's very odd how Candy Necklace is squished between them, but that song... is gonna have a solid segment on some 2025 lanaboards LDR album process spilling session

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ