Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

BOZ

What now.. :rip: There isn't any Dua shade on and I find it slightly degrading to Lana to even assume she'd be taking time to include a shade towards some pop star on such an introspective record about her life.

They are both grown women with respect to each other and I can go as far as revealing that there is a little musical thing existing between them, not a collab though

What now.. :rip: There isn't any Dua shade on and I find it slightly degrading to Lana to even assume she'd be taking time to include a shade towards some pop star on such an introspective record about her life.

They are both grown women with respect to each other and I can go as far as revealing that there is a little musical thing existing between them, not a collab though

BOZzie once again. 

giphy.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i really do wonder about the morality of it, surely everything he knows can’t solely be obtained through hacking, and if he were hacking he wouldn’t have gotten away with it for this long? he must just know somebody that’s really really on the inside

The vibe I got from the album process discussion thread is that he works in the industry, but potentially not directly in relation to Lana. But he knows a lot of people who also work in the industry perhaps? The way he said it’s taken him years of research kind of suggests he gets his info from other people rather than directly. 

Also, it seems to me like all you need is a good few songs and you can pretty quickly build up a strong hardrive and info base just via trading or whatever..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ

I ASKED HIM ABOUT THAT:blush3:

so vote me best new member

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ

Didn't someone said Dua sampled Diet Mountain Dew? :brows:

I'm glad there's no shade to her thank god but I need kintsugi to clarify what they meant now

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

could somebody ask him if the title "kintsugi" is legit?

someone asked " does Burn Me Where You Belong hold any relevance or was he trolling with that?"

and BOZ just skipped over it but proceeded to answer question about the Lana x Dua thing:um2: 

that is ab kintsugi tho right?

3 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ

Their Broadway Debut