Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If there is no Honeymoon sample, why was High by the Beach so important? 

tenor.gif?itemid=27362424 

the way I don’t even remember @111sayint it I just heard it somewhere and kept repeating it.. maybe i made it up

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, your dealer said:

Soooooooooo he’s saying that we’ll guess the sampled Lana track by looking at the credits because they’ll match the credits of a previous song :oprah3:

Lana really needs to ease our pain and just give us the tracklist. 

there are no fan favorites on BB or COTCC (excl. WD, COTCC and DBJAG which I don’t think fit the wrting credits) so it is NFR definitely 

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Soooooooooo he’s saying that we’ll guess the sampled Lana track by looking at the credits because they’ll match the credits of a previous song :oprah3:

Lana really needs to ease our pain and just give us the tracklist. 

No, he's saying it can't be from Lust for Life or before because to sample something you must credit the writers as well. It's from Norman onwards

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Steeqhen said:

OMG waitttt what if it is just a Put Me In A Movie interpolation AGAIN. 

Lana is the only songwriter... "lights camera accion" is already used in HBTB and is a well known lyric... I'm probably overthinking and it's most likely just a NFR/COCC interpolation but I can dream

WAITTTTT HBTB IS BACK ON THE TABLE i knew it!!!!!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

8 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

It's so interesting that we're either getting an NFR and onwards sample or an AKA and earlier sample...and the fact that both options are plausible based on what we know about the album :popcorn:

a sirens sample would be the most shocking, also, if there's any fan-favorite off of sirens, it would be a star for nick, lana acknowledging something as early in her career and as mysterious would be so amazing, imagine what that would mean for an album as introspective as this :wowcry:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

Lana is the only songwriter... "lights camera accion" is already used in HBTB and is a well known lyric... I'm probably overthinking and it's most likely just a NFR/COCC interpolation but I can dream

i'd be down for this honestly

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I think someone just randomly guessed the long acronym song title :rip: my god this is a nightmare

who??

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

When she shades her ex with a "you know you can't do it on your own" :oprah4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

a sirens sample would be the most shocking, also, if there's any fan-favorite off of sirens, it would be a star for nick, lana acknowledging something as early in her career and as mysterious would be so amazing, imagine how that would into an album as introspective as this :wowcry:

I would start ascending if she sampled A Star For Nick :wowcry: There's almost no way, but it'd be so cool to hear 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Yayo is her only officially released song where she's the only writer but I don't know how much of a fan favorite it is (it absolutely is for me tho :creepna2:) but from his wording I guess it's something from NFR onwards

This was the first song I learned on piano! I really deluded myself into thinking I was singing hahahaha. It is so beautiful, the vibe of the song  is perfectly encapsulated by the lyric " a tunnel lined with yellow lights, on a dark night". Fuck! I love how she does that <3

"I think talking more and more in detail about the album is just gonna keep you more and more confused till you actually hear it. I really wish Lana would do some interviews right now revealing what she wants herself, but maybe she doesn't cause she knows it's best to just listen to it. The reactions and (sometimes truly odd) interpretations of Tunnel made me realize how different everyone's listening experience is gonna be, but I hope everyone is gonna click play fully open minded and without prejudice.

In my opinion the album is fully solid throughout and the tracklist is structured in an engaging way. The 9 - 12 run of the album is my favorite part so yes it's safe to say the second parts holds up well.""

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

who??

Idk...BoZ said he "saw" the almost correct title somewhere lol, meaning someone just took a random guess or someone leaked the title without us seeing it.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

"I think talking more and more in detail about the album is just gonna keep you more and more confused till you actually hear it. I really wish Lana would do some interviews right now revealing what she wants herself, but maybe she doesn't cause she knows it's best to just listen to it. The reactions and (sometimes truly odd) interpretations of Tunnel made me realize how different everyone's listening experience is gonna be, but I hope everyone is gonna click play fully open minded and without prejudice.

In my opinion the album is fully solid throughout and the tracklist is structured in an engaging way. The 9 - 12 run of the album is my favorite part so yes it's safe to say the second parts holds up well.""

he said 9 for a reason fingertips stans STAND UP

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

FINGERTIPS AND "GOD, PLEASE SAIL OVER THE SEA ON THE DAY HE DOCKS AT SAN FRANCISCO" stans won :trisha: