Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

FINGERTIPS AND "GOD, PLEASE SAIL OVER THE SEA ON THE DAY HE DOCKS AT SAN FRANCISCO" stans won :trisha:

Omg I love this title so much but now am sad because it doesn’t fit the exact acronym (GPSOTSOMFWHDSF) - adding this to the caliber of “Seafoam Nova”, “Rosary Bead Choir”, and “Liz, I’m Calling from Calihoma” :trisha:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Omg I love this title so much but now am sad because it’s doesn’t fit the exact acronym (GPSOTSOMFWHDSF) - adding this to the caliber of “Seafoam Nova”, “Rosary Bead Choir”, and “Liz, I’m Calling from Calihoma” :trisha:

On Monday for When He Docks at San Francisco! I remember saying this and knew I was missing something :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

These are some of my favorite lyrics ever by her 

It’s perhaps one of the strongest pieces of writing she’s ever done. It’s pure poetry and I’m sure she’ll combine it with an amazing melodic composition. 

I need this album :brandy:

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

On Monday for When He Docks at San Francisco! I remember saying this and knew I was missing something :trisha:

pretty sure the last two words of the acronym are San Francisco like cmon it's obvious

"DON'T FORGET ME" - @Fingertips to everyone when I guessed the right title, and @Fingertips to Lana for not creating such a good title :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The San Francisco has LA Who Am I To Love You? vibes for whatever reason, which I love  

imageproxy.jpg

SHIFTING GEARS: let’s predict first week sales in the US.

I do have to give props to Ben and Ed for the vinyl variants after the mess that was the Blue Banisters “roll out.”

But then again, she’s done little-to-no promotion and I don’t think her younger generation Tik Tok fans care about her newer music.

I’m predicting 50-55k. Maybe 60-75k if the vinyls are actually selling well (can anyone check the data for this btw?).

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Confirmed fake :)

Haha I'm so confused though it was on reddit like 21 days ago before the GPSOTS acronym

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Omg I love this title so much but now am sad because it doesn’t fit the exact acronym (GPSOTSOMFWHDSF) - adding this to the caliber of “Seafoam Nova”, “Rosary Bead Choir”, and “Liz, I’m Calling from Calihoma” :trisha:

the last two are Horrific :facepalm:

37 minutes ago, Neon Mausoleum said:

Is BOZ from the US? He knows so much

I will cut off my leg if he’s not from Poland: I follow him on his twt and I saw him writing in Polish and about Polish music, so unless he’s just lucky enough to have learned this language he is from there :P

2 minutes ago, Neon Mausoleum said:

the last two are Horrific :facepalm:

Not the "Liz, I'm Calling From California" slander :oprah2:

imageproxy.jpg

Us deluding ourselves into the acronym trackname when it's gonna be some shit like "Gold Paradise Songbirds Over The Sea, Offer Me Freedom With His Dick So Fine"