Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, bluedealer said:

tbh I'm not surprised Jack could sample some of her tracks AGAIN I dont want another HTD/WAH moment

I feel like the melody from those songs isn't a standout but a different song could be a nice call back to an iconic Lana moment.

i hope that whatever the interpolation is, it’s obviously a purposeful and clearly intentional interpolation instead of another HTD/WAH situation, where to this day i still can’t tell if they were trying to make a callback to HTD or if the songs really are just that similar, which if that’s the case, yikes 😭

I have no idea where it actually comes from, but yeah I can confirm I've seen the almost correct title on here or twitter I dont remember

BOZ on ATLR

Just now, imasadboy said:

I have no idea where it actually comes from, but yeah I can confirm I've seen the almost correct title on here or twitter I dont remember

BOZ on ATLR

Hes talking about the GPS acronym?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, imasadboy said:

BOZ on ATLR

Maybe that one person on Instagram almost guessed the correct title. 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

so i think it has to be any of: NFR, MAC, VB, LS, CG, HTD, TG, HIADT…, any song from COCC except Yosemite and BUS/FF, Arcadia, Beautiful, VFR as these are the only songs that have just Lana and Jack/Drew credited as writers

COCC, TJF, VB, CG are the only ones that I can think of.. the crossed out ones went viral on tiktok so I’m not considering them. 

The outro to CG would be good, TJF makes sense w Sean, VB would be difficult to sample I think and I can’t decide if COCC is a fan fav or not. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Funny how he didn't mention anything about the Dua shade :brows: I guess that makes it true then cause otherwise he would have said something like "do you really believe Lana is randomly shading Dua unprovoked?"

We talked extensively about it so I doubt he missed the whole dulagate :um2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ on ATLR

You work quick 

Just now, burthday kake said:

BOZ just said hes seen an *almost* correct title of the GPOTSJFHVJSDKCDVFJ acronym posted either on atrl or twitter 

????????????????

how do we even start researching twitter to find it😩 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Funny how he didn't mention anything about the Dua shade :brows: I guess that makes it true then cause otherwise he would have said something like "do you really believe Lana is randomly shading Dua unprovoked?"

We talked extensively about it so I doubt he missed the whole dulagate :um2:

What reason would she have to drag her ?

2 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

BOZ on ATLR

Someone ask him if this is useful or just a waste of our time https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qRlTFlh_1HtxXvOTntDV-ZP6ltlvcvykMs4Sg7YD2o/edit

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i was just about to type “this means that Pawn Shop Blues isn’t out of the question” but i double checked and it looks like Kahne has a credit on that one too :(

oh, i didn't even realize he had writing credits on that one :deadbanana:

a kill kill sample would be pretty cool, i'm pretty sure lana likes that one, she's acknowledged it a few times

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

“Are the interludes that bad though”

Boz: If you ignore the pastor on the first one, they are not at all. In fact the instrumental production on both is amazing and I wish they were proper songs with Lana.

That being said it's very odd how Candy Necklace is squished between them, but that song... is gonna have a solid segment on some 2025 lanaboards LDR album process spilling session

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ