Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

This month is DRAGGING omg. It’s been January for 3 months now. I just need it to be March 10th :crying4:

Can she just release another song already

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

When Fishtails is actually a play-on-words and is about the tale of how Phish got banned from the Lake Placid Olympic Arena (an incident Lana has mentioned twice) shocked-shocked-lady.gif

omg the PT acronym: Phish Tales 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I wonder what's so special about Candy Necklace that BoZ said in a few years will have a very long entry in the LDR Album Process thread. There are probably so many different versions/demos :wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I wish some influencer would bother me while I’m out and ask what I’m listening to just so I get the chance to say “Grandfather, please stand over the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing on Lana Del Rey’s album Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd”.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Thoth said:

:smile:

OMG? :air:

32 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

sorry i’m still a Fishtails and Grandfather Please whatever whatever denier i will believe it when i see it :tanisha:

This, the grandpa one is a horrible title, and I never judge her titles

On 12/27/2022 at 1:09 AM, Fingertips said:

Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of my Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing

I know this is fake, but it also makes so much sense and i'm tired of guessing this long acronym :lange:

HELP???????? This was two weeks ago

18 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I wonder what's so special about Candy Necklace that BoZ said in a few years will have a very long entry in the LDR Album Process thread. There are probably so many different versions/demos :wowcry:

i wonder when Lana and Jon met and if he’s always been on the song; she mentioned in that single release day post that her and Jon “kept missing each other”. curious if that means it took a long time for them to meet in the first place, or if that means it took a long time for them to finish/record the song. if it’s the former, considering the song has so much lore, that means there’s probably a solo version out there which is cool

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

shocked-shocked-lady.gif

Wait @Fingertips did you really predict that almost 2 weeks ago? 

This was my exact reaction, and I posted that before that was uploaded on any sites 

:trisha:

i just remembered that lana had a poem called "my father told me if i went slowly i'd be safe - but he was wrong" and it really reminds me of the grandfather title, i wonder if we'll ever know what that poem is, assuming she didn't lose it completely from the theft, it seems like the themes of family have been in her art for a while now, it's fascinating to see that

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

21 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Cackling at how I come back to LanaBoards with a million likes from a  @fishtails :thumb3:sweetcinnamondealer, you are FAST!

I have to say - I am loving the long titles. It is so maximalist of Lana to do that and is uncannily her. Inspiration 4 life.

omg yes as a Pisces I felt I had to claim the track lol :nails: :true:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i wonder when Lana and Jon met and if he’s always been on the song; she mentioned in that single release day post that her and Jon “kept missing each other”. curious if that means it took a long time for them to meet in the first place, or if that means it took a long time for them to finish/record the song. if it’s the former, considering the song has so much lore, that means there’s probably a solo version out there which is cool

Actually i just re-read that post and she followed it up with “because I rarely have new friends sit at my old piano”, yeah there must be solo versions, presumably a lot. wake up babe new lana lore just dropped

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Wait did you just randomly guess or did you find this somewhere :bebe: 

I randomly guessed...:air: