Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omg my tag teaming era? :oprah4:

We have to have another séance to determine the rest :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What I love most about the title is how random and out there it is, like Lana really is going for whatever she wants on this album and she doesn't give a shit what people think about it :hype:

Just now, Thoth said:

Oh I found the title first appeared in Wikipedia in Dec 27th 

"Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While His Deep Sea Fishing"

Let me sue wikipedia for plagiarism :oop2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

Oh I found the title first appeared in Wikipedia in Dec 27th 

"Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While His Deep Sea Fishing"

Yeah it was on a music registry site on the 27th of December along with Fishtails but obviously we just totally ignored it:toofunny:

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

Ok I’ve read like the past 18-19 pages and I still don’t know where kintsugi or burn me where you belong comes from. :crai: Musicbrainz too?

Kintsugi said another title is his nickname. His username is obv kintsugi but his username before that was Burn me where you belong. 

He was also referred to as King directly before that which I think is worth noting :hooker:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Ok I’ve read like the past 18-19 pages and I still don’t know where kintsugi or burn me where you belong comes from. :crai: Musicbrainz too?

Kintsugi is an insider who randomly came in and spilled a bunch. Before their display name was Kintsugi it was Burn me where you belong and they said one of the titles was their nickname so we took that to mean the original display name. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Kintsugi, the insider didn't confirm whether it's a song title or lyric, but he said "my nickname" in reference to one of the tracks on the album. His old "nickname" was "Burn Me Where You Belong," which is giving a song title vibe too

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

Is he an ATLR user? I’m so confused. :crai:

LB user! Spilled a lot of information about the album

kintsugi is actually a very enigmatic spirit who has inhabited this earth, here to please the eager fans of musicians, for generations! legend has it that he spilled the tea on beethoven's most iconic releases to fans in the 1800s before they were known to the public! 

WGe8ynS.gif