Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

It's very possible that the features will be in the album booklet, but not on streaming. I've seen it happen before

Makes sense cause Jon doesn't appear as a feature on CN on that website but it looks like his name fits in the blurry tracklist (or so they say I can't see anything :thumb2: but I trust you all)

giphy.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Peppers

Fishtails

Candy Necklace

The tracklist is a recipe :oprah4:

But tbh I think peppers is not real lol that seems so weird and random

All part of her diet to fit into things other than her BlackBathingSuit.mp3. Gonna be an acid trip of an album :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Didn’t BoZ say it’s not a Rick track? How can it be a song from 2015 if they only credited producers are Jack, Drew and Zach. What did I miss?

We were talking about the Tommy Genesis sample

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

But tbh I think peppers is not real lol that seems so weird and random

I agree with you, but BoZ posted today that we can pretty much guess a bunch of words to guess this album's tracklist, all of the song titles are that random :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

Born To Die has 7 samples, just saying. :nails:

The Rick James "SING!" one is one of the best imo, how it gets repeated throughout the album, along with the distorted flute- or maybe it IS the distorted flute....I can't remember if those were separate or just the sample was edited enough to sound like that

Wait actually since the sample thing, we know the producer credits for all songs right? So the Tommy Genesis sample has to be a song only Tommy produced and in 2015 there’s only two - Hate Demon and Eden. So it has to be one of those songs?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Makes sense cause Jon doesn't appear as a feature on CN on that website but it looks like his name fits in the blurry tracklist (or so they say I can't see anything :thumb2: but I trust you all)

i was curious about this as well, however i think it depends on the DSP for how features are formatted in relation to the title. so maybe that’s why his name isn’t on the AHA page? like for example, on Spotify, Breaking Up Slowly is just called “Breaking Up Slowly” but the artist line says Lana Del Rey, Nikki Lane; meanwhile on Apple Music it’s called “Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)” and the artist line just says Lana Del Rey. i guess we will see, i wouldn’t mind the samples not being credited, but Dealer kind of annoys because Miles is on over half of the song and isn’t listed as a feature 😭 it would just be weird again for the contributors with entire verses or more to not have their name attached to the song

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The Rick James "SING!" one is one of the best imo, how it gets repeated throughout the album, along with the distorted flute- or maybe it IS the distorted flute....I can't remember if those were separate or just the sample was edited enough to sound like that

wait is THAT what that sample is saying... i always heard "SAIL" and i have no idea why

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif