Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Someone said this means FJM collab and I went with it because it kinda made sense out of all things :hide:

Same like it didn’t make sense to me but I just went along with it :xgiggle:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

By the way... isn't each tracklist on that gif different from each vinyl? Cause I remember the pixelated mess being different for each one :um2:

What if it's just the album credits arranged differently?

Unless I'm once again looking at the wrong thing :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

Jon is credited as a writer on CN and track 7 (which we now know as the second interlude), so i guess we can assume he’s featured on it unless he just wrote it with her and got his feature credit from the track 7 interlude. although it’s worth nothing that just “Candy Necklace” doesn’t fit in the track 6 spot on the track list, but “Candy Necklace feat Jon Batiste” fits perfectly

lets hope he gets SnowOnTheBeach’d at least. FJM was ROBBED

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Venice Peach said:

By the way... isn't each tracklist on that gif different from each vinyl? Cause I remember the pixelated mess being different for each one :um2:

They are the same, just appears more blurry or pixelated because of the quality

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

she needs to do some sort of elaborate tracklist reveal soon so we can stop talking about inanimate objects and fish and start analyzing what the titles mean :true:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

What if it's just the album credits arranged differently?

Unless I'm once again looking at the wrong thing :thumb2:

i think it just appeared differently but the general shapes looked the same .. if you make the pixels really small it’s going to look weird so i think that’s what happened

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Tommy has a song called Peppermint but it's from her last album :eek: (it's also the best one in there tho)

Did we have any indication that the TG sample wouldn't be from her last album? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, kaliuchis said:

Peppers fits perfectly but wtf where is it from

I think the grandfather and fishtails title were both scrobbled but they had weird capitalisations (grAndfaTheR etc) and peppers was scrobbled around the same time like “PePpeRs” so we think it’s from the same source. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

it was scrobbled alongside some of the other titles we discovered today, i think?

Ohhhh, I see! I thought we disregarded those because titles we knew were fake (like “God Put Safety on the Shore of My Father’s Waters - He Didn’t Stay Floating”) were also scrobbled, and anyone can scrobble titles lol. 

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

They are the same, just appears more blurry or pixelated because of the quality

Yeah I'm so dumb I was looking at the bottom right corner (I guess those are indeed the credits) instead of the obvious colored tracklist on the left :thumb2:

giphy.gif

not 2015, the same year as Honeymoon and the same year FJM released his magnum opus "I Love You, Honeybear" :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.