Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

So what's going with all the fishy stuff:wtf3:

So Grandfather Deep Sea Fishing title is the title because someone posted it & BOZ didn't deny it :oprah2: shook

and what's going on with the Fishtails ,is that a confirmed title too? 

I swear this album era makes me loose my sanity, post the tracklist now Lana 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 12/27/2022 at 2:43 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Now which one of you is messing with the music registry and posting titles that don't even make grammatical sense? "while his deep sea fishing"  :eartha:

wtf.png

I see now, that's when these two titles appeared on Dec. 27th

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Wait if @Fingertips guessed the title (iconic) that would mean Fishtails is not real :um2:

Cause our only clue about it was the fact that it was "registered" at the same time as the acronym so we thought it was an insider's doing.

Unless fingertips read it that day and it was engraved into their subconscious until it got out when trying to guess the acronym :thumb2:

We need the tracklist more than ever

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

So what's going with all the fishy stuff:wtf3:

So Grandfather Deep Sea Fishing title is the title because someone posted it & BOZ didn't deny it :oprah2: shook

and what's going on with the Fishtails ,is that a confirmed title too? 

I swear this album era makes me loose my sanity, post the tracklist now Lana 

I saw a screenshot with both titles from a music website called Musicbrainz several pages back, and they could be real since BOZ kinda confirmed grandfather, but people can apparently edit the site too so. Who knows! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Wait if @Fingertips guessed the title (iconic) that would mean Fishtails is not real :um2:

Cause our only clue about it was the fact that it was "registered" at the same time as the acronym so we thought it was an insider's doing.

Unless fingertips read it that day and it was engraved into their subconscious until it got out when trying to guess the acronym :thumb2:

We need the tracklist more than ever

I thought the music registry site happened way after that day, this is probably what happened :coffee: still going to pretend that i'm a psychic though!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I saw a screenshot with both titles from a music website called Musicbrainz several pages back, and they could be real since BOZ kinda confirmed grandfather, but people can apparently edit the site too so. Who knows! :)

Thank you!! 

Ngl would be here for all the fishy  & oceanic titles :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I thought the music registry site happened way after that day, this is probably what happened :coffee: still going to pretend that i'm a psychic though!

Well you posted the title 6 pages before the music registry screenshot is posted here; but maybe you saw it somewhere before?

Honestly it's all so confusing

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Thanks everyone for being so kind and informing me of everything I’ve missed! :wub: I need to sleep now so I can catch my train and then a ferry so I can be back on campus, hopefully I won’t miss anything too important tonight! See ya soon. :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

Well you posted the title 6 pages before the music registry screenshot is posted here; but maybe you saw it somewhere before?

:air: idek

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

OH HEY LEGEND @fishtails :et:

Those titles came from Wikipedia, somebody posted a tracklist with Trisha Paytas video titles + Grandfather and Fishtails, no wonder why everyone thought they weren't real

Spoiler
1. "The Grants"      
2. "Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd"      
3. "Sweet"      
4. "American *****"      
5. "Fishtails"      
6. "Candy Necklace"      
7. "Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While His Deep Sea Fishing"      
8. "Watering The Grapes In My Vineyard"      
9. "Butter Noodles On The Veranda"      
10. "Wednesday Drive Thru Through A&W"      
11. "I Got Harassed At An Arby’s Parking Lot In My Own Car"      
12. "Rockefeller"      
13. "The Retainers That Once Lain On My Teeth Now Stay In The Bay Of My Dog"      
14. "The Car Ride After The Proposal"      
15. "My Perfect Imperfections"      
16. "Lizzy"

The acronym title appeared one day before that on Wikipedia, so far I think that's the original source :dua:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Did_You_Know_That_There's_a_Tunnel_Under_Ocean_Blvd&oldid=1129676345

Just now, Peppers said:

Those titles came from Wikipedia, somebody posted a tracklist with Trisha Paytas video titles + Grandfather and Fishtails, no wonder why everyone thought they weren't real

Reveal hidden contents
1. "The Grants"      
2. "Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd"      
3. "Sweet"      
4. "American *****"      
5. "Fishtails"      
6. "Candy Necklace"      
7. "Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While His Deep Sea Fishing"      
8. "Watering The Grapes In My Vineyard"      
9. "Butter Noodles On The Veranda"      
10. "Wednesday Drive Thru Through A&W"      
11. "I Got Harassed At An Arby’s Parking Lot In My Own Car"      
12. "Rockefeller"      
13. "The Retainers That Once Lain On My Teeth Now Stay In The Bay Of My Dog"      
14. "The Car Ride After The Proposal"      
15. "My Perfect Imperfections"      
16. "Lizzy"

The Trisha Paytas titles got added later.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

The acronym title appeared one day before that on Wikipedia, so far I think that's the original source :dua:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Did_You_Know_That_There's_a_Tunnel_Under_Ocean_Blvd&oldid=1129676345

The Trisha Paytas titles got added later.

YES I remember seeing this

So the pisces in the Lana fandom really going to win this time :oprah:

excited-happy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg