Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Surf Noir said:

but it was scrobbled with the grandfathers title, and we discovered the grandfather scrobble before we found out that it's (most likely) legit

but to be fair, anyone can scrobble anything

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

do you really think there is a song called peppers? :toofunny:

At this point in time, after BoZ posted earlier today that any of us can make up random words to guess the rest of the tracklist given how random the song titles are to him, I believe anything :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

but it was scrobbled with the grandfathers title, and we discovered the grandfather scrobble before we found out that it's (most likely) legit

for all we know they could've seen the title on musicbrainz and made up their own title to seem more reliable

and anyone can edit musicbrainz and anyone can fake scrobble it's very easy

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I missed the Grandfather title info too....I missed a lot, I still don't get the Fishtails thing or the comment on the collaborators Insta....whoops

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Since when tf does this forum trust SCROBBLES- disappointed with the Lipsters today :smh:

since i and ofhers went on boz’s and a*********’s last.fms and revealed titles. prob the reason why boz deleted (or changed his username) 

By the way lastfm sometimes does this thing of alternating the letters automatically (I don't know why it happens) so I'm not sure if that confirms Pepper :um2:

Sometimes it's consistent (for example every track from an artist appears like that) and sometimes it's only a couple of songs or an album. It's weird but I definitely saw it happen before (while the actual names were normal and not altered for example while using Spotify that you can't change it) so we don't know if the same legit person scrobbled everything or not. Or they just scrobbled the "confirmed" tracks and added some new spicy ones to make people talk 

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

By the way lastfm sometimes does this thing of alternating the letters automatically (I don't know why it happens) so I'm not sure if that confirms Pepper :um2:

it doesn't do it automatically someone fake scrobbles the track before it's released so it inconveniences those who scrobble the song when it actually comes out

In what context would she be singing about peppers? Every other seemingly “random” track title she’s had kind of made sense without having to hear it. Let’s discuss this—and whether or not you think peppers are disgusting or delicious. 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

In what context would she be singing about Peppers? Every other seemingly “random” track title she’s had kind of made sense without having to hear it. Let’s discuss this—and whether or not you think peppers are disgusting or delicious. 

I think peppers are delicious BUT if the song is called Peppers, I don't think she's referring to the food. I'm picturing a location like a bar or something called Peppers

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

In what context would she be singing about peppers? Every other seemingly “random” track title she’s had kind of made sense without having to hear it. Let’s discuss this—and whether or not you think peppers are disgusting or delicious. 

Washing peppers, doing the laundry, late night tv… :true:

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it doesn't do it automatically someone fake scrobbles the track before it's released so it inconveniences those who scrobble the song when it actually comes out

Wait that's the reason? :thumb2: I knew it was something shady cause I saw it happen a lot with queen Nicki :thumb3:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

i just think of hot peppers, so maybe something to do with being "hot" or "spicy", so something passionate or intense?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Billie said:

lana is getting carried away with these song titles… she needs to stop it IMMEDIATELY :hdu:

at least it's not as bad as "elizabeth's story"

for those who actually believed it please go to your local library and do some researching on how to research

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I kinda don’t care for them omg but like I eat them all the time just because they’re good I guess 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Billie said:

lana is getting carried away with these song titles… she needs to stop it IMMEDIATELY :hdu:

no she does not GRANDFATHER PLEASE PLEEK PLEEK :pray2: