Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Billie said:

lana is getting carried away with these song titles… she needs to stop it IMMEDIATELY :hdu:

I hear you but for me she needs to continue because I love them :coffee:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I think peppers are delicious BUT if the song is called Peppers, I don't think she's referring to the food. I'm picturing a location like a bar or something called Peppers

Ooh I like this! And that makes sense to me, because I feel like if she wanted to talk about something being “hot” she’d use a more intuitive thing, like fire, a classic Lanaism! 

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

In what context would she be singing about peppers? Every other seemingly “random” track title she’s had kind of made sense without having to hear it. Let’s discuss this—and whether or not you think peppers are disgusting or delicious. 

I hope you all caught my reference to the iconic unreleased Lana Del Rey pop bop, Delicious, here! :grinds:

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. Pastor Interlude

6. Candy Necklace

7. Jon Batiste Interlude

8. Fishtails

9. Fingertips

10. Track 10

11. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

12. Track 12

13. Track 13

14. Track 14

15. Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)

16. Track 16

:wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

not Lana using pepper as lip balm 

Spoiler

Also off-topic but I love her lizzy days when she talks abt artists she genuinely listens to.. like Antony and the Johnson’s and jewel. I wonder why she stopped referencing them

B94-BA5-B9-5-DB6-41-B9-8803-8-E0-F762-D6

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

1. The Grants

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. Pastor Interlude

6. Candy Necklace

7. Jon Batiste Interlude

8. Fishtails

9. Fingertips

10. Track 10

11. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

12. Track 12

13. Track 13

14. Track 14

16. Track 16

is 8 is fishtails then the other short one is Kintsugi… anyways im a Kintsugi track 8 believer !!!

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, kaliuchis said:

is 8 is fishtails then the other short one is Kintsugi… anyways im a Kintsugi track 8 believer !!!

1. The Grants

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. Pastor Interlude

6. Candy Necklace

7. Jon Batiste Interlude

8. Kintsugi

9. Fingertips

10. Track 10

11. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

12. Track 12

13. Track 13

14. Fishtails

16. Track 16

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

not Lana using pepper as lip balm 

Reveal hidden contents

Also off-topic but I love her lizzy days when she talks abt artists she genuinely listens to.. like Antony and the Johnson’s and jewel. I wonder why she stopped referencing them

B94-BA5-B9-5-DB6-41-B9-8803-8-E0-F762-D6

Lmao this is such bullshit :air2:, insert that .jpeg of a certain somebodys before and after lip injections which look suspiciously familiar :makeup:

oh my fucking gawd. I just woke up and we reached page 627? WHAT HAPPENED????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

11. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

omg this made me think… is grandpa going to have capitalization? I don’t want the album to be an aesthetically unpleasing experience when I open it on Spotify

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, NikoGo said:

I go back to Lanaboards 

what the fuck happened here

ITalkToKintsugi.mp3

20 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m curious… would y’all have rather the track list been announced at the same time as the album, meaning that by this point we would have drastically less to speculate about, or are you glad that we still don’t know it and have something we can always talk about until we do? i’m so desperate for these damn song titles but also the drought would kind of be worse if we already knew them and had them out of the way :smokes:

The drought and having to figure out the titles by ourselves has this chaotic charm that I wouldn't trade tbh :true: