Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She even started that letter with "What can I say!"

She has nothing else to say about it :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, tulsa said:

she posted a "thank you" letter like the kind of letters that artists post once a full record is out and they dont have anything else to say, except we only got a single :lange: but as u said i dont think she has anything else to say lmao we wont hear a lot from her this era either 

siri must have messed up her iphone reminders so she probably thought it was album release that day. As far as she knows rn the album is out and the era is done and now she’s ready to randomly announce the next album the next time she’ll be bored on instagram ! 🙈👌😍

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, BoDaToe said:

Y’all are WAAAAAAAYYY over thinking the A&W title. It’s just camp kinda like Cola was. Y’all complain about missing “old Lana” but then don’t like it when she does something campy like this. It is not that deep.

Reveal hidden contents

A&W is the superior title and you all will have to deal.

Part of the overthinking is because of boz's "It should be AW&J instead".

It's so funny how the more we know the less we understand :hide:

giphy.gif

Just now, Fingertips said:

That means the music does all the talking. She’s gonna spill her guts.:bebe:

2 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Y’all are WAAAAAAAYYY over thinking the A&W title. It’s just camp kinda like Cola was. Y’all complain about missing “old Lana” but then don’t like it when she does something campy like this. It is not that deep.

Reveal hidden contents

A&W is the superior title and you all will have to deal.

Yeah, A&W is the most "old Lana" song title we've gotten in years. I get that it doesn't make sense, but isn't that the entire point of this new album anyways? That it's chaotic and all over the place between two different states of minds?

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i personally dont find performances really exciting, what i do crave are interviews and lives and a little more public excitement from her for the records. when cocc came out not only was she obviously not excited but she also wasnt very happy with how the album turned out. though this era doesn't have that kind of "public excitement" that she lacked during COCC (and BB too, kinda?) i feel like she's actually happy with this record and is excited in a different way. the album rollout makes me think she actually has a plan this time because it's something that she truly cares about, meanwhile during BB she was releasing shit out of the blue to get it done with

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Part of the overthinking is because of boz's "It should be AW&J instead".

It's so funny how the more we know the less we understand :hide:

Yeah y’all are over thinking that too:eek:

American whore and Jesus? Really? God were so desperate. Do something Lana!!!

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The problem with Lana is she genuinely doesn't need anything more to say about the album, she could do photoshoots, interviews, and performances without having to say anything else, she really just does not seem to want to do any of that. All I am hoping for is that we get another long live stream like for BB:defeated::defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

i personally dont find performances really exciting, what i do crave are interviews and lives and a little more public excitement from her for the records. when cocc came out not only was she obviously not excited but she also wasnt very happy with how the album turned out. though this era doesn't have that kind of "public excitement" that she lacked during COCC (and BB too, kinda?) i feel like she's actually happy with this record and is excited in a different way. the album rollout makes me think she actually has a plan this time because it's something that she truly cares about, meanwhile during BB she was releasing shit out of the blue to get it done with

anyway i made this too long, what i'm trying to say is that she's as excited for this era almost as much as she was for NFR but her excitement has morphed into another shape, a more intimate but equally profound excitement and love for the record

4 minutes ago, tulsa said:

the album rollout makes me think she actually has a plan this time because it's something that she truly cares about

Sorry but you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment with this enthusiasm every single time. When will we learn:toofloppy:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yeah, even though we've gotten crumbs so far, I agree with @tulsa that it feels much different than Chemtrails and Blue Banisters and it actually does seem like she loves this new record, she's just lazy af lol

WAKE UP @Kintsugi

I kind of hope the record doesn't leak and if it does its only like a few days before, because I am going to California the 9th-12th and really want my first listen to be while I'm high on the beach:flutter:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Sorry but you guys are setting yourselves up for a disappointment with this enthusiasm every single time. When will we learn:toofloppy:

not really. i had no enthusiasm for cocc and bb cause i knew she wasnt content with either of them, and that was pretty noticeable given how she talked about COCC in interviews and how little effort she put into BB. what i meant with "she has a plan" is that the album rollout is pretty solid because she's very confident in what she's doing. she took her time, she did a photoshoot, she had MULTIPLE producers on an album that has 0/16 reused tracks (first time this happens since Honeymoon, 7 years ago). i know we had a bad time these past 2 eras but this new one looks very promising (music wise, it's obvious there arent going to be any interviews)

I think she truly wanted to just surprise release this album digitally and her label said no. So she had to announce it early with a single for sales reasons but her intention is once again to just release the album and that's it.

This rollout feels way better just cause we didn't have 6 months early singles and fake dates but I don't expect any huge promotion or LFL levels of content.

I still think a second single and MV are the bare minimum tho so I think we'll get that at least :bebe:

giphy.gif

Just now, tulsa said:

not really. i had no enthusiasm for cocc and bb cause i knew she wasnt content with either of them, and that was pretty noticeable given how she talked about COCC in interviews and how little effort she put into BB. what i meant with "she has a plan" is that the album rollout is pretty solid because she's very confident in what she's doing. she took her time, she did a photoshoot, she had MULTIPLE producers on an album that has 0/16 reused tracks (first time this happens since Honeymoon, 7 years ago). i know we had a bad time these past 2 eras but this new one looks very promising (music wise, it's obvious there arent going to be any interviews)

:gclap:Even back in the Honeymoon days, she did an interview saying that she hated promoting her albums and her managers always got mad at her for being lazy. Now she has more freedom than she did before to just drop records with little to no promotion.