Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Did something happen? Why are there so many new pages since like an hour ago

Speculation

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

every time we talk about certain dates i cannot help but to think the lana community suffers from the most severe PTSD out of all fandoms :lange: just reading those dates makes me physically ill

pls i will never forget the trauma of NFR’s alleged March 2019 release, i still can’t sleep at nights

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

7 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

as arduous as the lack of content this album cycle so far has been, this is literally the smoothest things have gone as a fan in a lana era since Honeymoon. no fake dates, no album title changes, no leaks of the lead single (though it was close), no controversy, no singles a year before the album release

altho the title track was being teased by leakers in september :monica:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

pls i will never forget the trauma of NFR’s alleged March 2019 release, i still can’t sleep at nights

right :defeated: and then september 5th where everything was SILENT, like fr we didnt hear from her until like a month later 

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

The worst time imaginable to be on Lana Boards. PTSD from those months waiting until JULY for an announcement 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

im so excited to finally hear this album! i dont think i have ever been as hyped for a lana album (since LFL) :true: it's obvious she loves this piece of art and the excitement is contagious !

on another note - i reckon it'd be nice and it would help build up the hype, if lana put out a music video or another single before release, but even if she doesnt, personally i wont mind - this time i will try my best not to listen to any new songs that come out (although i already listened to Ocean like 2-3 times:toofunny:). taking into consideration everything the insiders have said so far - i truly believe the album would display its best listened to in full! :w8ing:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

then i think ab Ava's fandom that had to endure an album leaking 5 months before its release and then the album getting delayed twice :xgiggle: deserved

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think she truly wanted to just surprise release this album digitally and her label said no. So she had to announce it early with a single for sales reasons but her intention is once again to just release the album and that's it.

This rollout feels way better just cause we didn't have 6 months early singles and fake dates but I don't expect any huge promotion or LFL levels of content.

I still think a second single and MV are the bare minimum tho so I think we'll get that at least :bebe:

I get that they want to get sales in but 3 months seems like such a long time if they aren’t planing to do anything else in the meantime for the album. The same people would have pre-ordered the album, if they had announced it this month or in February. 

12 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

as arduous as the lack of content this album cycle so far has been, this is literally the smoothest things have gone as a fan in a lana era since Honeymoon. no fake dates, no album title changes, no leaks of the lead single (though it was close), no controversy, no singles a year before the album release

another way of phrasing this is, this is the smoothest things have gone in 8 years. EIGHT. we were suffering over and over again for so long :rip:

2 minutes ago, tulsa said:

then i think ab Ava's fandom that had to endure an album leaking 5 months before its release and then the album getting delayed twice :xgiggle: deserved

who? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the thing about sales is that stans are the only ones who care about it and make it a competition. everyone’s gonna be mass streaming her album and fighting miley stans on march 10, meanwhile lana will be writing poetry in her backyard oblivious to anything that’s going on. she’s already a multimillionaire set for life she could not care any less about that shit

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

The worst time imaginable to be on Lana Boards. PTSD from those months waiting until JULY for an announcement 

at least we used laughter to ease the pain which made us spiral out into the deepest pits of crazyiness so there was a bunch of funny and iconic moments in the pre-release thread, but God, I’d never go back to something like that

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

I lowkey think she made it a&w to not allow there to be immediate venice bitch comparisons since the titles are very similar 

pls the woman would have 10 different songs named California if she could i doubt she’d care or even think that far :rip:

1 hour ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Kintsugi: she sampled a fan favorite

yall: Brite Lites! ☺️

Kintsugi: no..an asbolute fan favorite

yall: oh put me in a movie!! 😍

Kintsugi: no please listen to me, an absolute fan favorite !! ABSOLUTE fan favorite! Like the fan favorite of all fan favorites ever !

yall: Sounds like pawn shop blues! 🥰

kintsugi: I..no...

yall: Gramma🙈

put me in a movie & pawn shop blues are absolute fan favorites though... and if you don't like them you qualify for worst taste at the lipsters :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

47 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

About the whole AW&J thing, I think Jesus makes the most sense. It's probably talking about some sort of crazy spiritual/sexual journey that will lead right into the Pastor Interlude.

omg her like a prayer era comparing religious ecstasy to orgasms :oprah4:

5 minutes ago, tulsa said:

that’s what they get for stanning gaga’s understudy :deadbanana:

OT: any new info ? 

8 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

12 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Did something happen? Why are there so many new pages since like an hour ago

we are Jobless etc

i take it back.. Lanaboards IS my fulltime job.. & my “actual job” is simply a pastime so i can afford all the merch & vinyl variants :smile:

Just now, the ocean said:

put me in a movie & pawn shop blues are absolute fan favorites though... and if you don't like them you qualify for worst taste at the lipsters :oprah3:

i love ever single thing off AKA but i dont see her sampling it because i dont think AKA songs are on the same level of fan favorite like VB or CG

if the AKA sample does happen I’m 100% here for it trust and believe !!

giphy.gif