Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

put me in a movie & pawn shop blues are absolute fan favorites though... and if you don't like them you qualify for worst taste at the lipsters :oprah3:

i'm still calling it, i think it's hundred dollar bill or us against the world. i'd say serial killer but it's got another writer on it besides just lana, so if she sampled it, his name would be there

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the writing credits on track 16 btw are her, mike hermosa & jack antonoff so it's either is a self-written song or a song co-written with jack

let's be honest it's either venice bitch or white dress, i'm sorry aka stans i want it too but let's be honest with ourselves

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

the thing about sales is that stans are the only ones who care about it and make it a competition. everyone’s gonna be mass streaming her album and fighting miley stans on march 10, meanwhile lana will be writing poetry in her backyard oblivious to anything that’s going on. she’s already a multimillionaire set for life she could not care any less about that shit

Yeah literally, i hate when people care about sales. Worry about your income hunny, Lana's got money for the rest of her life. Do you? No, so go to work...

I think it's some sort of insecurity from stans. Like they want validation that the artist they're obsessed with is still relevant or something 

D.png

If she samples production, does she have to credit the writer? I know we have talked about this before, but I don't remember if it ever came to a conclusion

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Yeah literally, i hate when people care about sales. Worry about your income hunny, Lana's got money for the rest of her life. Do you? No, so go to work...

I think it's some sort of insecurity from stans. Like they want validation that the artist they're obsessed with is still relevant or something 

yeah i just find it odd when people are like “omg lana’s not promoting her album we have to do it for her!! she has to outsell miley’s album!!” as if it matters 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, imapartygirl said:

If she samples production, does she have to credit the writer? I know we have talked about this before, but I don't remember if it ever came to a conclusion

I don't think so but from BOZ wording I guess he means it's a Jack song anyway

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I don't think so but from BOZ wording I guess he means it's a Jack song anyway

What did BOZ say?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

good morning lipsters.

Did i miss anything? :fabcat:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

good morning lipsters.

Did i miss anything? :fabcat:

no just the usual speculation lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i wonder if she's already working on the next one after this, since this album is finished and is clearly ready for release in 2 months time, like... who knows, maybe she's got another one on the stove :squidward:

i'm only thinking about it bc she didn't say much around the pre-release of cocc or blue banisters, she kinda just told us, it released and that was that. she might've said something after but then she moved on. cocc dropped and right away she was announcing an album (of course it got delayed but regardless)

i'm also wondering if this is another album like that. or if this is supposed to be a closer to the cocc, blue banisters, dick tattoo trilogy. it's weird though bc for the longest time, we all thought there was a trilogy effect here with lana's albums -- btd, uv, hm; lfl, nfr, cocc; but that would put us at blue banisters right now so that'd be the next beginning to a trilogy, or lfl and nfr either stand alone or are a duology together. maybe a cocc, bb, dick tattoo is a "my story" trilogy but then it's also interesting too bc this could be another middle album with a black and white album cover, like uv, in this trilogy if it's BB > dick tattoo > LDR10

it's also interesting, i haven't seen anyone talk about this much if at all but there's not a vehicle again this album. not one for an alt artwork, not for anything whatsoever unless there's another exclusive retail version we haven't seen yet :slayty:

watch dick tattoo be the closest thing we'll ever get to a uv 2.0 that people have wanted since 2014

I actually think BTD-UV-HM-LFL are a saga. Then NFR starts a new saga with COCC-BB-DYKTTATUOB.

I also really don’t think the sample will be from AKA. It’s most likely something from NFR (the song) since it’s on the last track of this album. It would kind of tie up the “saga” from NFR-OB.

3 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

i'm only thinking about it bc she didn't say much around the pre-release of cocc or blue banisters, she kinda just told us, it released and that was that. she might've said something after but then she moved on. cocc dropped and right away she was announcing an album (of course it got delayed but regardless)

I think she is! At the beginning of the BB livestream she said she was listening to "Don't Forget Me" by Harry Nilsson and that would be important later. That was in 2021 and here we are a year and a half later with Tunnel. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's already working on LDR 10. 

10 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

I think she is! At the beginning of the BB livestream she said she was listening to "Don't Forget Me" by Harry Nilsson and that would be important later. That was in 2021 and here we are a year and a half later with Tunnel. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's already working on LDR 10. 

prolific queen :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

51 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

pls i will never forget the trauma of NFR’s alleged March 2019 release, i still can’t sleep at nights

the way i still don’t get how everyone expected that to happen in the the first place based on… nothing (as usual) :rip: 

36 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

guys someone update me as i can not for the life of me comprehend this thread do we have any info or leaks or anything regarding the album :delicious: not that i want links or anything but i want to know any new tea

honestly i think the easiest thing to do is to just look at @Beautiful Loser's timeline

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the way i still don’t get how everyone expected that to happen in the the first place based on… nothing (as usual) :rip: 

never underestate the power of our delusion :hooker:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*