Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, kaliuchis said:

but why would Kintsugi choose it as a username? there is literally no other song in history named like that

Maybe they wanted to tease that at first but decided to tease Kintsugi instead but they didn't know past names show up :brows:

Or maybe they wanted to tease both while being sneaky. Either way I believe in both titles cause I love them :creepna2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

blackoutzone confirmed a new title, it is "before i was famous, some dude named john called me a talentless dumbass who sings like a shart so i went into his office at work and pissed in his fishsticks - god bless america and all of the beautiful fishsticks in it"

and the gays would eat it up as “camp” like the Lilac Heaven/iPhone 11 line:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, Thoth said:

I went over his posts and he seemed to ignore the question. Is there a post he liked or answered where he confirms?

i think i was misremembering but i got to this

Just now, the ocean said:

ok did a little research NOT confirmed by kintsugi, it was "confirmed" by boz's friend the one that everyone harassed but it's not any less true than any of the other possible titles so i'd still count it brigitte.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Maybe they wanted to tease that at first but decided to tease Kintsugi instead but they didn't know past names show up :brows:

Or maybe they wanted to tease both while being sneaky. Either way I believe in both titles cause I love them :creepna2:

same, BMWYB trusters we need to stay UNITED

and also for giving me Margaret

so basically

- the grants [confirmed by LDR store]
- title track [released]
- sweet [confirmed by LDR store]
- a&w [confirmed by LDR store]
- candy necklace [confirmed by ACRcloud]
- fingertips [confirmed by ACRcloud]
- kintsugi [implied by kintsugi]
- PT acronym ["confirmed" by kintsugi]
- grandfather / GPSOTS... acronym [found on musicbrainz / implied by BOZ]
- fishtail [found on musicbrainz / implied by eclipse]
- TWBTKYN acronym [implied by BOZ's friend]

Just now, benririchardson said:

saw someone on twitter saying a single (I think A&W) is coming on jan 20? is that fake or??

i can't necessarily say it's 100% fake because who even knows what's real at this point but i'd take it to be fake until otherwise proven true