Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

boz on PT:

It stands for nothing you would ever possibly guess

pneumonia times, a track reflecting on the physical sickness we all went through during the pandemic 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, archiemm said:

boz on PT:

It stands for nothing you would ever possibly guess

Pootie Tang (2001)

Piamthetrailerparkqueenjimmypullsupinhisbluechevynovaigivehimstrawberryicecreamihavebeendyingforhimtocomeover Twe'regonnalistentothebeachboyswe'regonnarideintherollercoasterwhenwegethighjimmyproposejimmygonnabuymeacocacola

Just now, Jeanne Dielman said:

LMAO

BOZ:

atp EVERY song on the album, more or less, had different title before the one that ended up on the tracklist

:silly:

I predict that the title track had the DYKT part added (kinda confirmed by the demo) and the GPS acronym was a one world title at one point but decided to use the whole verse :thumb3:

giphy.gif

He said every single song title on the album, more or less, has changed at least once before the final tracklist 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

He said every single song on the album, more or less, has changed at least once before the final tracklist 

I bet the titles were more "normal" but she decided to make them weird just because she's quirky like that :die:

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

I bet the titles were more "normal" but she decided to make them weird just because she's quirky like that :die:

I love her! <333

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.