Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I like that the title track really describes the tunnel and makes you feel like you are there :true:

I wonder if other songs on the album will also describe places like that :creepna3:

We all know ms Grant is an excellent story teller so we can definitely expect some wordy tracks :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Anything new?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Personal Teasure

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Every time that I feel bad for procastinating I remember that some people spend their time making fake snippets, fake song lyrics and fake album covers on the internet. 

The fake tracklists are fun though :creepna3: but going all the way to make a snippet just screams unemployment :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Every time that I feel bad for procastinating I remember that some people spend their time making fake snippets, fake song lyrics and fake album covers on the internet. 

The fake tracklists are fun though :creepna3: but going all the way to make a snippet just screams unemployment :toofunny:

its us unemployed people who are holding this thread together

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Did she know that there's an album called Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd with a title track called Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

2 minutes ago, yourbalancekeeper said:

Hide contents

Pussy Tight

Spoiler

pussy tight pussy clean pussy fresh

pussy pretty pussy fat full of flesh

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Did y’all peep Blake’s Instagram story??? It looks like he’s on set with Byron (Lana’s pianist) somewhere?? Is something happening :awkney:

he tagged brian frasier moore and it looks like they're on a stage for something no clue what :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Did y’all peep Blake’s Instagram story??? It looks like he’s on set with Byron (Lana’s pianist) somewhere?? Is something happening :awkney:

whatever it is, it seems to be live since it’s a soundcheck. I can’t see that relating to Lana tho 

edit: looks like him & blake do shows with other artists (Chloe Bailey recently) so :stareney:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

it would be interesting if Lana sings some song from the album live and doesn't release it as a single. As well as the performance of How to disappear at the Apple event. :wub:

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?