Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

You graciously shared the A&W pre-chorus LOL

And I just saw Fingertips lyrics that look more real than other fake lyrics :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

What is that random cropped photo (A&W) on that site?

Kinda looks like a bottle with something beside it?

what is that site? :delicious:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I wonder what will be the Gemini anthem of the album.

The FJM track 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

we’re ending the “tracklist is out there” allegations right now right here because i want to sleep tonight

someone is making fun of us and wants us to lose our minds looking for it

enough

the songs are registered as “track x” everywhere and will be updated on the day of the release

they even made effort to blank it out on lana’s official site. This shows they really took careful measure this time to make sure we don’t get the info that’s not supposed to be out. 

its only stored on ahamusic because its safe there since its impossible for us to guess the link or acess it at all without a snippet

the tracklist is not out there. Period

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Every time I take a break from this thread for a day or more, I always come back confused about what everyone is talking about, what is news and what is made-up to pass the time and have a laugh. :derpna3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, WhitehotOcean said:

in my opinion the sample could be cinnamon girl or venice bitch, i would really like it

I really Love those two, but if it’s one of the two, I hope it’s really reworked because I find it a bit meh that the « only » trippy Lana elements in a song would have to come from those two :pft: 

However, the outro of MAC, reworked, longer… fuck that’d be great :godlaugh:

16 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

okay so i just wrote the word Kintsugi and tried it under the exact spot over track 14 and blurred the letters myself.  here is the gif that compares the original tracklist blur and my blur. as you can see, they are not the same, the left side in the one that i wrote is much darker meaning its completely different letters at the beginning

KINTSUGI-TRACK-14-MY-BLUR.gif

now let's see if kintsugi is track 8. literally the exact same blur, you can barely tell the difference, i just made mine a bit darker so you can see how it fits

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

Kintsugi track 8 confirmed

you have way too much spare time 

Spoiler

:bebe:but i appreciate your sacrifice