Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

why would blake AND byron be on the same set do they ever perform together without lana? :xgiggle: positive thinking only

i'd take a performance on james cordons :trisha: show over nothing 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrablvds said:

did anybody know that there’s a tunnel under ocean boulevard? that’s the real question :judgingu:

I wonder if lana herself new before looking for titles for her next record

As much as I am dying to get more information, I would want to hear it from Lana. I would be fine hearing it from those who work with her. If something did leak from anyone else, I wouldn’t want to hear that information until Lana is ready (although it’s possibly I would still read it). The following gif is SO random but I just needed to include it cus it’s cute lmao !!

original.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

we’re ending the “tracklist is out there” allegations right now right here because i want to sleep tonight

someone is making fun of us and wants us to lose our minds looking for it

enough

the songs are registered as “track x” everywhere and will be updated on the day of the release

they even made effort to blank it out on lana’s official site. This shows they really took careful measure this time to make sure we don’t get the info that’s not supposed to be out. 

its only stored on ahamusic because its safe there since its impossible for us to guess the link or acess it at all without a snippet

the tracklist is not out there. Period

omfg about time thank you

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

2 hours ago, your dealer said:

Ahhhh yes we’re in the “it’s a country album” phase of pre release. Something NEEDS to happen soon, I can smell the boredom from here. :true:

I had a feeling it was going to be country inspired, maybe not entirely country. I mean, she goes to country concerts, listens to country, is besties with a country singer (Nikki is the only country singer I like, I hate the genre has a whole). 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, yourbalancekeeper said:

Did anyone notice the title track surpassed Thunder yesterday on Spotify

Wouldn't have happened if she released the demo version of Thunder

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, yourbalancekeeper said:

Did anyone notice the title track surpassed Thunder yesterday on Spotify

yeah and it surpassed the entirety of Chemtrails :xgiggle: i mean, the song itself made more streams than all of the songs on COCC combined

1 minute ago, Churchome Rep said:

Miley’s single debuts big on Spotify. Lana is not doing any promo. 

Arts not charts, I tell myself

When will Spotify update its streams cuz I wanna see

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I had a feeling it was going to be country inspired, maybe not entirely country. I mean, she goes to country concerts, listens to country, is besties with a country singer (Nikki is the only country singer I like, I hate the genre has a whole). 

I don’t mean to be annoying but not once, anywhere, has Lana or anyone who has heard the album said that it’s country influenced so I really don’t know why we’re saying this. What am I missing :horror:

faSE.gif