Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, jamesss said:

i wonder if her car burglary thief just through the album away without even listening to it tbh

considering we had snippets of the album before she even announced it, i would say otherwise :oprah3:

also the fact the thieves managed to get stuff even before she remotely wiped her hard drive makes me think it was a premeditated burglary

but let me not get ahead of myself, the snippets could've been acquired a different way

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

considering we had snippets of the album before she even announced it, i would say otherwise

i’m still a strong believer that they had no idea who she was they just wanted her backpack

YCY3W7s.jpg

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i’m still a strong believer that they had no idea who she was they just wanted her backpack

yes 100% the snippets of her album did NOT come from the stolen laptop - i go to melrose often and the crime there has been very high recently, to the point where i wouldn't park my car there bc so many were getting robbed.. i assume lana was just going in and out of a store and thought her stuff would be fine,, but i can tell you guys for sure those demos did not come from the laptop theft

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

LOL.. bye i had hoped this was a quiz 

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

considering we had snippets of the album before she even announced it, i would say otherwise :oprah3:

also the fact the thieves managed to get stuff even before she remotely wiped her hard drive makes me think it was a premeditated burglary

but let me not get ahead of myself, the snippets could've been acquired a different way

also, lana saying "remotely wiped" her hard drive just means she cleaned her icloud and stopped syncing it to that specific laptop.. any premeditated thief would have the songs exported elsewhere before lana even realized anything was stolen (if someone wanted to steal the songs without her knowing they could've just taken the laptop for a few minutes and given it back - or even just stolen the laptop, the total ransacking of her car and broken windows are enough evidence for me to assume that it was a regular car robbery)

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

also, lana saying "remotely wiped" her hard drive just means she cleaned her icloud and stopped syncing it to that specific laptop.. any premeditated thief would have the songs exported elsewhere before lana even realized anything was stolen (if someone wanted to steal the songs without her knowing they could've just taken the laptop for a few minutes and given it back - or even just stolen the laptop, the total ransacking of her car and broken windows are enough evidence for me to assume that it was a regular car robbery)

to think that some random thief in LA probably has the holy grail of Lana unreleased and they have no idea and probably just pawned it somewhere :delish: 

Tbh kinda happy though, I really don’t want to hear this album before it’s intended release date 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

But she said she didn’t keep stuff on a cloud and that’s why she lost her book.

Spoiler

I still can’t believe she actually lost the book and didn’t have anything saved elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

imagine the insanity of premeditating the theft of a singer's belongings... like how can you BREAK the windows of someone's truck in broad daylight  :pout: I can't comprehend it 

Just now, fierybkn said:

imagine the insanity of premeditating the theft of a singer's belongings... like how can you BREAK the windows of someone's truck in broad daylight  :pout: I can't comprehend it 

@fl0r1dakil0s corrected me but honestly imagine the insanity of premeditating that - and what's scary is that it HAS happened to some singers before (i think even lana at one point?)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, ByDayAnother said:

I get it, I just think they’re too clean-looking next to the rough and readiness of both the theme (being diaristic, messy [in a good way]) and the aesthetic of the photographs.

it’s her album 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂

Oh yeah, I now get what you mean!
The visuals sure are perfect for the title track, but we’ll have to see if it fits with the rest of the album… And I’m very curious about the angry side of this album, if it’s that much present. 

8 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

grandfathers and rockefellers on march 10th

bailamo.gif

don't forger the umbrellas

bailamo.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

honestly she's lucky the thief who did this probably doesn't know whose laptop he stole, now her album is only going to leak when they ship the vinyls early :thumb2: