Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Let the claiming phase BEGIN!

I claim: Kintsugi, Grandfather, American Whore, Taco Truck & Fishtail

me like you, but also with paris, texas, fingertips, candy necklace, let the light in  and the grants

31 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Me logging on when my vinyl shows up on the 10th instead of the 24th

stan-twitter.gif

I was just thinking this... I am 3292352389589235923659238923489235689235689236523942389423987239723895238923% sure many vinyl and cds will ship on the 10th by mistake. :awkney:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t even know if I want another single at this point, since the overwhelming opinion of the people who have heard the album is it’s an experience that should be enjoyed all at once

that said, I’d love some visuals for title track and an album trailer with a couple snippets just so we can get a better feel of what to expect 

i would lovee something similar to the Honeymoon sampler, it was soo gorgeous

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

hoping for some Cherry vibes on A&W :true: i know it will be a great song either way though :hooker:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

so glad i wasnt online for the original kintsugi spills cause i thought they were fake as hell and i would’ve embarrassed myself :shh2: got my ass handed to me!

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

I think I actually dont need another single atp, even tho the wait until March 24th can be devastating but at the same time, i want the main course, without any entrée. I want my first experience with the album to be more of exploring the unknown, so that the album can be more impactful as the first impression.

So in the meantime, i prefer some album trailers, teasers, visuals, interviews, merch, instagram posts, livestream & album photoshoot (and unreleased leaks too :hooker:, to deflect us a bit about the album so that we dont need to keep focusing on a single thing without getting anything any  sooner)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I think I actually dont need another single atp, even tho the wait until March 24th can be devastating but at the same time, i want the main course, without any entrée. I want my first experience with the album to be more of exploring the unknown, so that the album can be more impactful as the first impression.

So in the meantime, i prefer some album trailers, teasers, visuals, interviews, merch, instagram posts, livestream & album photoshoot (and unreleased leaks too :hooker:, to deflect us a bit about the album so that we dont need to keep focusing on a single thing without getting anything any  sooner)

period

7 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

thiss

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Can't remember who it was, but someone was doing tarot predictions and I asked them to tell me which song I'd like best. They said Track 14, which turns out to be Fishtail. I have no choice but include it in my claiming. So...

The Grants, Grandfather... , Paris, Texas and Fishtail are my top 4

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I really like the fact that The Grants is going directly follow Sweet Carolina in Lana's album discography :wowcry: It's honestly one of my most anticipated tracks

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I really like the fact that The Grants is going directly follow Sweet Carolina in Lana's album discography :wowcry: It's honestly one of my most anticipated tracks

I hope it’s got some fire in it.  I don’t want it to be all buttery and loving, ‘I love my dad I love Cassandra etc ‘ I want more  ‘Patricia was never a mother to me’ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

After listening to World Vision by Tommy Genesis, my prediction is that Lana will either be sampling: the closing track ‘Hair Like Water Wavy Like The Sea’, because it definitely has some Lana vibes at the part with some piano and rain sounds before the trap beats; or ‘Eden’ because it just has the vibe of being the song before Taco Truck.

:true:

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

that song is so beautiful 

I’m actually obsessed with Wanderlust which is why Fishtail is one of the tracks I’m claiming :usrs:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

After listening to World Vision by Tommy Genesis, my prediction is that Lana will either be sampling: the closing track ‘Hair Like Water Wavy Like The Sea’, because it definitely has some Lana vibes at the part with some piano and rain sounds before the trap beats; or ‘Eden’ because it just has the vibe of being the song before Taco Truck.

:true:

It’s probably either Hate Demon or Eden:true: